cats

well my slut cat is pregnant again. its gettin fuckin huge and i was wondering if anyone is looking to get a kitty or two.

i dont know when she will have them but it will be a month or so after she pops them out till you could get them just think of how much your daughter or son would love to have a nice kitty… or your g/f or b/f.

its the right price also. FREE.

dont you ahve to wait a good while so the mother takes care of them, then when their able you can give them out :dunno:

something about the cats not being able to take care of themsleves at a young age… ask your vet about it, then just put them up in the paper to a good home.

Originally posted by 97GrandAMLD9
skin them and make a coat out of them.

thats what we did to the last batch. and this is ontopic.

well when the mother is ready to get rid of them im wililng to get rid of them like 2 weeks befor.

its 4 to 6 weeks that a cat should be with its mother and it would be a good idea to train them to eat regular food as well before you give them away! you could always take them to the humane society!:slight_smile:

I’d normally take one but if I bring home another cat, my wife is going to kill me. We just took in a six month old stray and I just dropped about $300 on shots, tests, medications and having her spayed. So much for my race tire budget. :wink:

I’d avoid the newspaper if at all possible since a lot of research labs get animals for experiments that way. That’s a horrible life for any animal. The humane shelter will probably be overflowing with kittens this time of year but most people who adopt pets want kittens and puppies, not the older cats and dogs. Try to take them to a no kill shelter if you can. The people at the shelter will also appreciate it if you bring in a bag or two of cat food when you drop off the kittens since their budgets are usually pretty low.

I know it’s none of my business, but if you let your cat outside she should be spayed to keep this from happing again and again. Some shelters help offset the cost of it and you can occasionally have it done for less than $100. I had my new cat done by my private vet and it cost just under $200.

Good luck with them.

yeah we just had our boy cat nutored and we were gonna do the female then we saw that she was knocked up so we are waiting till they pop out to get her baby makin shit takin out.

hahah ur cats a whore ! lol
i remember the first time she was pregnant those lil kitties were cute ! they were the size of my hand !

Originally posted by Silver_WS6
hahah ur cats a whore ! lol
i remember the first time she was pregnant those lil kitties were cute ! they were the size of my hand !

http://koti.mbnet.fi/cyrus/images/gayness.jpeg

get a dog you fucking pussy. a real pet. :smiley:

Originally posted by BlkP42E

i hate all animals so i dont want anyof them. its my parents that like them so who am i to say

:angel:

i know i was going to get shit for saying a baby cat is cute lol ohh well how about this feed em all antifreeze :slight_smile:

THIS IS ON TOPIC,KEEP IT THAT WAY OR THE WHOLE THREAD GOES!!!

ask brokeass if he wants a cat…he can make some bagogie (sp)

Originally posted by BlkP42E

fuck you, i like cats and im thinking of getting one off of mac. all depends on what they look like. and yes i also have dogs

my girl has a dog its a good dog i like cats better there generally cleaner

Originally posted by sti/rosewoodT
my girl has a dog its a good dog i like cats better there generally cleaner
i have 5 of them fuckers:D

Originally posted by SleeperGTP
i have 5 of them fuckers:D

well thats alot

Originally posted by sti/rosewoodT
well thats alot
all strays:D

Originally posted by SleeperGTP
all strays:D