Pussy everywhere!!!!!!!!!

Man…well a stray cat had kittens about a month ago that my mom was feeding and now we have four kittens in our house along with the mother. So all in all we now have 2 in house cats,two in/out cats and four kittens1 I asked my mom what we are doing with them and she said we are keeping them,wel i don,t want 8 dam cats here and don,t know how to get her to get rid of atleast 2 of them. Now i am an animal lover as well as she is,so it,s tough to let em go but i odn,t think we could hanlde 8 fucking cats here,house is pretty big but yet i can,t take it. Any thoughts? try to get her to get rid of 2 or just keep em all?

Sometimes cats just ‘run away’…

Not neccessarily in a bad way, but in search of a better home. Or at least thats what your Mom needs to hear. :dunno:

I’m with ya Devin…8 cats at your place. HELL NO!! Those cats will eventually take over! I like cats too, but honestly you need to sit down with your mom and go over the pros and cons. The negative list is going to be way longer and hopefully that will help her realize that maybe its not such a good idea. Good luck!!

And please post pics of the little kitty cats!!!

they say more than 3 cats and you are a hag…

:squint:

I owuld like to get rid of the two short haired kittens,anybody interested? It would have to be a fitting home and respectable one where i could trust they woould be taken care of well.

any pics I am interested was looking at petsmart and HS.

I’ve been thinking about getting a cat… but I have a caged guinea pig he would eat… :frowning:

I iwll take some pics when i can catch the lil fuckers!:love:

I don’t like cats… not to mention my landlord says NO NO NO NO NO pets!

…no way if you got a kitten your guinea pig would be alright! When I was younger I had a bunch of hampsters and a kitten they just amused eachother. Anyway a guinea pig is pretty big! Get a kitty and help Devin out! :x:

Bullshit, I had a cat once that was about as ferral as you can find a house cat. He caught mice, chipmunks, birds, squirrels, and even a bat. I used to have hamsters and occassionally they would get out of the cage. On a few occassions I’d wake up and find my cat acting weird in a corner somewhere in the house… turns out he would find my hamster and chase it into a corner and trap it. He wouldn’t let it run free anywhere and he never hurt it even once. I guess he smelled me on it or something but he always chased it to a corner until someone picked up the hamster. So to just say the cat will eat it is ridiculous. It is alot less likely to happen if it grows up around the G. pig.

uploader isn,t working for me?

so u have 4 cats?:hsdance:

Devin send em to me I’ll upload them for ya. YOU GOT A PM!

:blah: :blah: :blah:

The G pig never is out of his cage unless I’m cleaning the cage, and at that point he is either in the bath tub being bathed or under a blanket in a closed room… G. Pigs are very scared animals, even if for some reason he ever did wander out of his cage, the first place he will run is under furniture.

I’ve left the cage door open while getting him food and he rarely tries to stick even his whole head out!

I’d love a kitten, I’ve never had cats before though- so I’m kinda nervous about it.

de-claw them and call it a day.

I am a dog and cat lover…BUT I cant have a dog where I’m living right now!

Cats make great pets…you don’t have to do too much for em…from what it sounds like JENN you probably work harder taking car of the guinea pig then you would a cat ( they are very independent ) But when they want attention from you they will let you know. I would definitely try out the cat thing! I wouldn’t give up my cats for ANYTHING!!

true story,but only if they are indoor cats,u declaw and outdoor and he won,t be able to defend hiself