cats

Originally posted by Talonchick
try 12 :eek3: all strays…my mom should just open up a cat shelter lol
damn:eek:

Originally posted by Talonchick
try 12 :eek3: all strays…my mom should just open up a cat shelter lol

thats a big dinner in Korea:tounge: :tounge:

I grew up owning lots of dogs but never any cats. I thought they were stupid. Then when I got out of college, moved away from home and lived by myself I got my first cat. I couldn’t own a dog because I lived in an apartment and I was away at work for about 10 hours a day straight and I knew a dog wouldn’t be able to hold it that long.

I actually trained that first cat (still have him, 13 years old right now) to be more like a dog. He comes when called and responds to about 20 commands. The best part is that I can leave him for an entire weekend by just changing his litter box before I go away and giving him extra food and water.

I added a few more cats over the years and they’re all trained the same. Most people who meet them remark that they’re like little dogs. My cats love me just as much as any dog would and they’re at lot easier to manage too. When I’m not home, the cats have each other to play with and I don’t have to worry about rushing home to let somebody out before they poop on the rug.

I still like dogs, I just like OTHER peoples dogs since I don’t have to pick up the poop or walk them.

i like my pitbull… he’s a big ass dog… break into my house and he’ll fuck you up… i’d get a cat… but if it pisses off the dog, he might eat it :hs:

Fix the cat haha. SPADE

so you guys have boxes of shit in your house:tounge:

dogs > cats > small dogs(cat size or smaller)

I hat those fuckers that dress their dogs or cats and carry them everywhere…in the mall, grocery store etc…

first off dogs have legs…yes they can walk on their own, and they have fur so they don’t need cloths
and if your not blind i don’t want to see a dog in the mall, grocery store, etc…

ive heard of people who asnwer free kitten ads then take them home and feed them to there snake