Anyone want a cat?

Heres the story. There is this cat that me and my gf would always see outside of our apartment. It is a very cute cat, it’s kinda of a grey color with white feet and its one ear it messed up and hangs over (probley due to some sort of fight). We were never able to get close to it and it would always run away. This has been goin on for a little over a year now. My gf has been leaving food out for it and blankets and what not. Well now it finally comes up to her and is very friendly. My gf is a vet tech so she took it to work to have it ck’d out before she brought it into the house with her other cats. Well turns out the cat is FIV positive. Which is kinda like what AIDS is to humans. But this disease can not be spread to humans,dogs,etc only other cats. She asked me to help find a caring home for it and she is taking it to work on thursday to have it fixed (male cat). The cat has no fleas and seems to be in good health otherwise. The problem with this disease though is it attacks the immune system and i don;t think the cat will do well through another winter. So if anyone can help find a home for this cat that would be great. My gf is a huge animal lover and only will let it go to someone that will care for him and will not have him declawed and keep him as a indoors cat. So if anyone is interested or knows someone please get in touch
Thanks

wtf diseased pussy?

must be from Hampton…

:rolleyes:

or Shaler