NEW: Bings Expansion Tanks / Coolant Resevoirs

I’ve been selling the CS Coolant resevoirs for a while.

I have a couple issues with them.

First, they are always on back order. Second, the lower nipple directs right into the strut tower… bad design.

So i took in one for myself and had it modded. My guys at CCF then told me they would make some for me and make them a bit better.

Net result, these pressurized expansion chambers. 16psi spring and the lower nipple doesnt hit the fender. If you want these to be a coolant resevoir, just change the cap to a non-pressurized one.

If you are running a custom radiator set up and your rad doesnt have a rad cap (i know Chris’s Bastard Child TT-V8 is in this scenerio) then these are a must have.

Also using higher spec hosing and fittings than the CS pieces.

Product of Canada, all materials and labour sourced locally.

$120 shipped in Canada

$115 for SON boys.

CS Tank on the right, you can see where we had to mod it.

http://bings.ca/images/parts/resevoirs%20(1).jpg

16 psi rad cap

http://bings.ca/images/parts/resevoirs%20(2).jpg

Higher spec hosing, lower nipple now faces forward instead of into your fender.

http://bings.ca/images/parts/resevoirs.jpg

post pics on a car. please bing

i wont be able to do that for a week at least.

Can you please post pics of it mounted in a 1987 BMW 325is w/ an RB26DETT in it?

Not sure if this is going to work in my application.

Baha…

and from what I’ve seen you’re only a RB26DET. If you had that other T it would work but not now.

Does it come with a sticker?

sure…

but you have to remind me. I do have stickers, but i always forget to include them in the packages. i think it’s because i just never consider putting stickers on my own car, but i guess i shouldnt project that onto others.

meeee like, meee want… but have commited to other buys…

will this be another beauty item on your site or is this Limited Edition??

not sure… depends on how well they do.

not to nag but are they compatible with Nissan rad caps? for all those ricers who have pimpin rad caps? other than that much better, if i could fit one i’d be all over it haha, but my fuse box is there…

looks really nice bing, heatw was asking, about rad cap. if you are using this peice with a stock rad you dont need a pressure cap.

true.

i am sure you can get a non-pressurized cap, but i do not have them to include.

pretty sure that level indicator will blow up at 16 pounds of pressure

yeah i bet it will too… but hey, then you wont have to worry about your headgasket eh?

im pretty sure the stock resivour would blow to high hell at 10ibs so its a gain IMO

but having a pressurised cap on there isnt going to hurt it. especially when there is a open valve on the top, so if your not creating vacuum pressure threw the top on then it is venting

you are right. i was just assuming that he was wondering for a relacement cap. even if it did go for the shits you dont need a pressure cap.

less chat, more sending me money for things

yeah all this i know, none of which answers if a Nissan rad cap fits? not that i really care since i can’t use one on my car but this is son and the majority of people want them as a bling item, naturally i’m sure they would want a cap that looks better then the hexagon cap regardless of it being a pressureless cap for their application or not. so i’m sure those people would want to know what application they need to be buying their pretty ricer cap for.

i’ll get around to that…

Where can i get a cap that fits? (not pressurized)