new Boat anchor owner on the board

My name is Engelbert and i drive a boat anchor… Nice forum you have …

Sorry I guess i should have elaborated

my current car is a 66 Buick Special. I have owned many Muscle cars in my life and for some reason gravitated towards the Buicks. nothin like blowing the doors off somebody while driving grama’s car :slight_smile:

Previous cars
70 SS chevelle
71 SS elCamino 4 speed
70 GS 455 4 speed
69 Super Bee 4 speed
66 GS 4 speed
65 GS 4 speed
68 GS400 4 speed
67 GS400 4 speed
69 Lemans
70 Cutlass
65 olds F85
76 Cosworth vega ( big mistake)
76 V8 Monza
69 ElCamino 4 speed
72 ElCamino SS

Ah Hell, I cant remember them all

awesome selecion of cars you owned.
welcome to the site

THanks
I am 43 now and have owned over 150 american muscle cars since i was 18. I drive my wife nuts.

i thought for a second that you had " i drive my wifes nuts" then i thought nowonder so many cars. need to get them for the different families.

thats a poop load of cars my goal is 100 cars in my time. i got a decent start

ur wife has nuts?

welcome:beer:

x2.

lets see some pics of the buick.

I’ll try to get some posted in the next couple days. it’s a 2 door hardtop with a Buick 340 engine sporting ported heads, ported cast iron exhaust manifolds and ported stock intake with a Q-jet. I expect it to run low twelves and look and sound bone stock… Not bad for a “boat Anchor”

welcome welcome.

welcome :slight_smile:

Welcome :slight_smile:

Hey Bald Menace…likewise to you. Should be interesting to see how many “Boat Anchor” owners show up on here. I don’t know if you know Mike Garrison (RACEBUICKS), but he has spent a driving career using that old 70 of his to send the unsuspecting back home with their tales between their legs. Old steel bodied A body running 10’s all day long with that carbureted big block. No bottle, no squeeze…just massive Buick torque and HP!

Another pair of Buick engine builders from up in your area…Rick Henderson and Dave Knutsen built my 462 in the 72’

Welcome…great selection you had ! !..get some pics up :cool:

Welcome… wish my list of past vehicles was as good.

:rofl: at the Shaggy membership drive

Welcome…nice cars

I’m being serious. The coast guard has issued an all points bulletin on who gives a fuck.

BUICKS aren;t boat anchors…BUICK GO FAST WITH CLASS… me? I do it in a 70 Stage 1

Any idea how much the 66 boat anchor weighs?

Welcome. My FWD w-body is about 3700+ with me inside.

welcome