New Camaro pics...

hella sex on wheels

cool :tup: I like it but think it would look better “toned” down a little. The design is a little too loud for my tastes

Transformers. … .More than meets the eye!

Personally I think it would look better alittle curvier…instead of all sharp corners…but pretty decent lookin.

they put the LS6 in the CTS-V already. So why not? They would detune it alittle and dont forget it would weigh a good amount more then the vette. So even if it has more power the weight difference would hold it back some.

The CTS-V is not a Chevy, it also doesn’t have an LS7. Doesn’t it have an LS2?(I may be wrong here, but I’ve seen one, and it had an LS2 … actually the guy who used to have the supercharged Q35)

If I remember correctly the LS7 is hand made… by people. Which means it won’t be going into any high-production Camaro. If I’m wrong, great, but I wouldn’t get anyone’s hopes up.

Not a vortec 6, but some 6’er with 250ish hp Im sure

The CTS-V used to come with the LS6, but that was before the LS1/6 were replaced by the LS2/7. Since the LS2 makes similar power to what the LS6 did, I would imagine that would be what they are using now.