New Car: 93 Corrado SLC

Hey guys, I had a little money laying around and wanted to get something fun. I bought this about a month ago. Its a 93 SLC Corrado. 125k original miles. Has H&R coilovers and bolt ons. Body is in good shape, interior is mint, wing and sunroof both work!

I have pics in a facebook album, check em out, adding interior and motor pics in a few, nvm guess that doesnt work, gimme a sec

Love Corrados.

< also a Corrado owner.

Welcome.

Hey thanks, ive had it a month and had a few issues, its in the shop right now again. Hope to get everything perfect mechanically, if thats possible ha

looks clean man congrats!!!

I have some parts that I’d give you wicked deals on.

shaved/shortened engine cover. Full polished valve cover. Polished intake runners.
http://img.tapatalk.com/a68958a9-4af4-91b9.jpg

I’ll see you around, I’m sure.

how much for that?

This is one of those cars that even 20 yrs later still looks modern on the road.

awesome car. what do you mean by the wing still works tho?

They had electronically controlled wings…

And pretty much all of them are broken.

Yeah lol. The wing goes up and down depending on speed. And also can be controlled manually. Pretty cool for a 20 year old car.

Nice car homie. Timing chains been done on it yet?

Madwabbit, what parts do you have available? Feel free to drop me a pm if you’d like.

Im not sure Rubino, Previous owner only had the car a year and pretty much ripped me off. Ive done quite a few repairs in the month ive owned it. He said the guy before him said they were done. I can hear them making noise, it doesnt seem too bad though…Its in the shop right now for a clutch slave cylinder. Im thinking about selling it when I get it back. Im a VW fan, not a VW enthusiast. The difference is Enthusiasts work on thier own cars. I dont have the money or the patience to be dealing with a car going in the shop like this. Ive owned the car for a month and have got to drive it maybe 6 or 7 days. Its been one thing after another. Nothing serious, just little nagging things…Im really dissapointed in the previous owner, he seemed like a awesome honest guy, he really did. There are alot of things he didnt tell me about that he had to have known about, which is the reason he was selling im sure.

another perfect example…

Add S2000 and NSX to that list.

Otherwise nice pickup Walt!

While its in there for a clutch replacement, now is the perfect time for them to do the chains and guides while the transmission is still off.

Exactly, it is like 70% of the work, getting the transmission off. Parts of chains are only a couple hundred if you get them at the right place. Call whoever is doing it and see where they are at. You get the VR6 up to date on maint and it will be pretty damn reliable.

way to provide relevant content to the discussion