New Car for NickAlero2000

I saw one for sale today:

:sHa_hehe:

how about a sweet toyota celica. cant mod it, 32mpg no matter how you drive it. toyota reliability, its not fast at all, cops dont see you coming. great parts hauler. great in the snow, cheap to insure

mmmmmm ebay tail lights

lol

so civic or celica. nick pick one

buy leos bike :+1

I was talking mod wise. Mafdarks post sums it up nicely.

He can’t handle a stock 2000 Oldsmobile Alero, theres no way in hell he is going to be able to ride a SMR 510 more than 20 feet without dumping it. haha

No offense Nicholas, just sayin… unless you race MX or something and I never knew about it. :lol:

hahahah just to see nick on a bike would make my day haha

:lol
I’m decent on bikes. My uncle has had a few, mostly Honda’s and Ninja’s, nothing as powerful as the SMR. I think I’d be ok for a little bit, but I’d inevitably dump it.

leo would cry if you dumped it:ninja

Which is why I would/could never ride it :lol

I don’t like putting other people’s rides at risk if I’m not comfortable driving them, and I wouldn’t be comfortable on the SMR at all.
Plus Chris wouldn’t let me obviously, its his bike! :lol

:ponder orly what did he have ninja 250s??? a 510 husky isnt some sport bike. its a dirtbike with road tires, like 60hp if that

pm sent

Ya, mostly 250’s hence said lack of confidence in abilities to handle a 510cc bike.

Remember it only weighs 240lbs though :lol

LT1 Camaro. You can find a decent one cheap if you look hard enough.

How are they on gas? Gas is my main concern with any older muscle car.

Probably not too bad on the highway.

Even my Mustang was getting 17 mpg with some mods and no tune and me beating on it. A stock LT1 should get around 20 or so city, maybe more highway.

Sorry to hear about your Olds. Whatever you get, I highly suggest getting a manual if you’re into cars and want to learn. Since you’ll be buying an older car with some wear, beating the tranny as you’re learning won’t be a big deal. Not sure where you’re located, but I did a quick search of AT and these are some of the highlights in my area:

86 Porsche 928 5 spd, $5k
98 Civic LX 5-spd, $4.2k
97 Eclipse Spyder 5-spd, $5k

Let us know what you pick up and if you need help learning stick!