New Car+Goodies

I set the trip when I filled it up over the weekend and haven’t had to fill it up yet so ask me again in a few days. Sticker says 20/29 but we will see. If you want to know for sure pm me in a week or two because I am going to keep track.

Damn fine looking rides there :tup:

Wait till you see the other new toy…
As far as sport and prem:
ZPP Premium Package/525i - $3,200
Luxury trim leather on gearknob; Eight functions computer with average speed, average fuel consumption, instantaneous fuel consumption and range for remaining fuel; Garage door opener; Coming home device; Excludes: [403] Power Glass Moonroof; Includes: [MLU] Montana Leather Upholstery And [403] Power Glass Moonroof

ZSP Sport Package/525i - $2,000
Sports seat; Front and rear wheels; Front and rear tires; Leather covered steering wheel; Sport alternate suspension; Excludes: [248] Heated Steering Wheel; Requires: [MLU] Montana Leather Upholstery

Thanks! :headbang:

send me info on snky new toy?

do it now.

Toys, psssht no way. I am a poor unsuccessful preachy d-bag in the Army.
:mamoru:

NOW!

email
aim
phone
fax
pm

NOW!

NO!

check the tool kit in the trunk

I had to get a new stick under my warranty

The one that came with the car had to much build up

:gay:

Nice whips!

nice rides! bring on the ladies… and make sure you give us the stories.

Ohh thanks I hope mine comes with two. But seriously I bought the car from a gay guy, I am almost sure he kept it. I will have to order a new one haha. BTW the golf bag chart in the trunk lid is the fucking shit.

Thanks!

Me…ladies…never:snky:

If anyone is curious about if I am going to mod my daily driver the answer is shit yea. Right now I am just thinking of doing M5 front bumper, rear spoiler(lip style little bigger then the M5 one) and probably some wheels. Thats it for right now I think But it will not be for a few months as I have my hands full with other priorities right now.

post pics asap when you do… what wheels you throwing on?

Not sure yet I really need to start looking around to see what I like on the car. Any suggestions? It is my daily driver so it is budget minded. The other car gets the real goodies. I have a spare set of 255-35-18 tires but i dont care if I use them.

nice rydez drew :tup: camaro > bimmer :wink:

Hmmm could have fooled me. I havent even started the camaro since I bought the bimmer.

93dx you asked for mpg and so far I have stopped twice here are the results.
10.18g/247miles=24.26mpg this was some highway commuting and a bunch of city commuting in downtown seattle and on post.
7.92g/212.5miles=26.83mpg about 160miles were highway the rest were in a small resort beach town over the weekend.

I am amazed I am seeing an average of around 25mpg with mixed city/highway especially since I drive the hell out of it. I drive the car pretty hard around town.