new car same guy

im not new to the site just got a new car was a couple months ago but just started using the site again

you wanna hear my vtec?

uh huh

Whats going on man? Glad you liked the flanges I made for you. Gl with the car and ill get back to you about the exhaust and wheels.

Welcome to the party!

Why don’t you wanna hear my vtec… is because it will be the sound of me walkin by you?

pics of the parrit boat

yeah that boat looks SICK. better have twin blown big blocks!

twin 502 big blocks not blown and ill put pics up now

heres the pics of the boat, ill get engine pics tomorrow

thats a boat and a half, how fast it go?

i’ve got an 04 honda aquatrax turbo pwc… bitch compared to that :frowning:

will do about 100 +/-, gotta remember its a late 70’s boat so its heavy as hell and not built to go faster

beast dude, how many gallons per mile does it burn haha

a good amount, with the 150 gal tank it can be gone in 30 min or less

sick ass boat!

I have a few friends with some wicked boats too. I would ride in it but never own one! $1000 fuel cost for a weekend, need a dump truck to tow it, and even a old used one costs $30K + for a decent one.

this boats for sale for around 20 grand i think my dad wants, fully redone interior and brand new cover made for the boat last winter. if we still have it next summer we can go for a ride if ya like

Heck yeah… doing 80-90 on the water feels like 140 in a car! speed boats rock!

we never go that fast but we do around 60, still pass every boat on the river including other speed boats! to do 80-90 the conditions have to be perfect, smooth calm water, no wind, etc. you get it

That boat reminds me of something a 1980’s Miami drug lord would have… I want it!

20 grand its yours, or a really really nice car / truck possibly haha

on the way to work today I passed a tractor trailer haulin a new Chaparral Signature 330 with twins out back. Thats a $120K+ boat, ummmmmmm.

On rt5 in scotia there has been an old Jaz jet boat out front for ever… I want to offer the guy $150 for it and stuff a R1 motor or something into it. lol