1985 30ft Cris Craft Cat Boat

bad ass

wow. that’s sick.

Nice.
Sucky part is that is probably gets somewhere around 3-4mpg?

you know what it actually gets?
I’d assume somewhere around 3-4 though.

thats a nice looking boat, but $55k, DAMN!!!

Fuck me that boat is hot. And it probably gets about 1.5mpg if you’re on plane but about as slow as possible. And way under 1 when you drive it like you’re supposed to.

I bet you can literally watch the gas gauge move on this boat…it probably just drops like nothing.

Is this a cuddy or no?

LOL at the 60 mph speedos. If ya need a secure, deep water dock to keep it at LMK
D

Beastly. I would buy it but I think the boat name “balls deep” is already taken, so I’m not in the market for a boat. LOL
GLWS

a) It’s spelled Chris Craft for anyone trying to look up info on the boat
b)…wow that a very high starting price, geez.

These boats are worth money. They were innovative in their days and it’s hard to find them in good working order. This is the same company that made the boats for bay watch!

siq boat, glws

Hey man GLWS. I’m sure you probably have this up at different sites online but try www.offshoreonly.com it is a huge performance boating website for both Cat and V hauls

gorgeous

what’s the top speed on flat water?

55k actually isn’t a bad price depending on performance. Fast boats like this cost at least 150k+ brand new.

The problem is with this type of boat it is going to be pretty hard to sell locally so you want to get it up in as many places as possible and even then you still might be sitting on it for a very long time. Check your pm’s in a second.

99 is moving…tell him to push that bitch hard though