1985 30ft Cris Craft Cat Boat

Excellent boat.

My wife keeps hinting at buying a boat, and I do love Chris Crafts but it is just bad timing. I’d love to own this boat… Good luck man!

So is this more like a collectors boat as far as pricing goes?

X

bump for the upcoming boating season!

X

Went 104mph the other day :tup:

^thats movinggg

1. Who needs different props to go faster?! 99 on the water must feel like MACH 3 on land!
  2. This sounds like the perfect boat for the beginner mariner.
  3. Could I waterski with this boat?

X

what the shit? thats crazy. ls1 the boat for half that. lol

Yes, making 400hp per motor instead of 700hp makes a lot of sense!
Btw , this was covered under insurance :tup:

hahaha, you know what I mean.

and insurance ftw

And be slower?

Someone should really pick this thing up in time for the WNYOPA Poker run (beginning of August). Looks like fun, since there’s under 65 and over 65 mph classes. Last I read, the pace boat for the over 65 mph class had a pair of supercharged big blocks @ 1100 hp each. Somewhere on their website they said one of the boats in the run (maybe the pace boat?) tops out at 153mph. Weee!

Side thread:

The Poker run to go see around WNY is up in Alex Bay the first weekend of August… the Kingston Ontario Poker run… There’s going to be one hell of a show-down between 2 boats this year; Aquamania and My Way IV. Both are 200+ MPH Turbine powered Mystic C5000R Cats. The boats they have for that run are INSANE; I know My Way IV is going to be one of the worlds fastest cats (it just rolled out of the factory in early June), and Aquamania has held/holds a few records itself. Plus that weekend in Alex Bay is beyond an unbelievable fun time. I’m going to miss going this year.

Hum… 200 bucks for half an evening of fun… plus dock fees of course.

Just noticed it’s a tri axle trailer too, you know the weight of the boat/trailer?
Just curious ;p
and aren’t there filters on the intakes to prevent it from sucking shit up? :stuck_out_tongue:

The hot to go racing boat has twin twin supercharged big blocks that push around 1200 or so hp each? It is somewhere in the 150+ mph club and usually does all the poker runs in the area from what I hear.

X

not sure what boat that is but a lot of poker run boats are around that power level. Mercury has just recently come out with a 1350 HP motor. I know a 42 fountain poker run boat with 1200sci’s runs around 140.

What the hell is that orange/red cat that I see all the time around the east river? I still don’t know a whole lot about boats, but that thing just looks nasty. :tup:

Sorry to go OT in this thread, but I don’t think there’s much of a market for a $50k boat here anyway. Besides, a little speed boat talk might help people understand why $50k is a great price for this boat, or that it’s a hobby where 350 cubic inches is child’s play…