new car

got it last sunday for $2000. '91 gti 8v. has intake, header, highflow cat, and a catback with an ugly ass tip. did have eibach springs but i put some coilovers on yesterday. abd short shift kit, h4 single rounds w/city lights (but has no city light bulbs :down: ) w/badgless grille. and also has a really really short geared tranny. id saw the tip off right now but theres a gas leak right around that general area and im not gonna risk it.

its a nice car, has a little surface rust here an there. one of the bushings for the shifter is completely gone…shifter is sloppy as hell. obviously missing a lip, rear bumper is a little fucked, front bumper isnt in the best condition…50k on the motor 161k on the chassis. resprayed last year. 16v interior except for the seats which came out of a 92 gti (still nice as fock). will hopefully have it registered wednesday. its a lot quicker than my jetta…

im keeping the jetta but im selling the boser, badgless grille, foglight setup, and headlights…

boser - 500 obo
badgless - 40 obo
foglights - 200 obo (votex long fogs, wiring harness, glx switch, oem relay, and jumper clip for fogs + highs)
headlights - 50 obo

:lockd:

please dont be a “low-ho” vw owner. you actually got a decent platform, do soemthing w/ it.

I’d buy that in a second for $2K. Nice find.

vr6 s/c next winter

fuckin sweet. wish i could find something cheap

edit: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Great-Gas-Miles-Good-Tires-Good-City-Car-Must-L-K_W0QQitemZ4573448010QQcategoryZ15292QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Good find

Who cares how low your gay mudflaps hang?

I could put mudflaps on my car that will drag on the ground, cool? Def not

wow we might actually see you out at the strip, or an Autox someday.

It got repainted last year and already rusting? i fucking hate pennsylvanian weather