New Challenger?

kinda makes you wonder why they didn’t make it that way doesn’t it? Thats the reason why i don’t fully like them. The look was there and they copped out. I mean the chargers look good…but not like they could.

you mean charger/magnum/300C…

i dont think a car company deserves credit or bragging rights for releasing three different versions of the same car…praise them once maybe for releasing the first and only ever cool station wagon, but the other two are the same, just not as unique or cool…

just my .02

It’s like that with a lot of car companies nowadays though. No originality.

Charger would be OK if it wasnt named charger. You cant take the most strikingly beautiful car in history and do that to it. This challenger would be a welcome distraction from that look (4 door, high beltline, boxy). Its a great look for a 300, but not for charger/challenger

:word:

wow, if they actually make the new challenger :tup: to dodge.

i like that sema charger…i wish they would make the hemi version of hte charger a 2door and keep the other models the 4 door to help tell them apart

fucking dodge, making me rethink my car buying future… dayum that looks incredible.

:tup: very impressive. I like that challenger much better than the new charger

same thing with the GTO, would have been better if it didnt have the GTO name. Hopefullly Chevy wont fuck up the new camaro

hot.

:tup: I like it alot

awesome :tup:

i dont think thats real (as in real for dodge, not p-chop). looks like a chip foose sort of thing. as a matter of fact that dude in the pic looks kind of like foose. anyways car companies are too dumb to build cars this nice…gasp if they actually took a well recieved concept and brought it to production. yeah yeah i know, costs of production blah blah blah. ford did it with the thunderbird and it got car of the year:smash2: (which i totally disagreed with)

-1 I think its teh gheyness

The Challenger looks cool, but where is the originality? I hate this retro shit. Make something new but just put some of the styling cues from the original. Don’t make a modernized version of the same car.

thats bs. the first gto was based off of a decent selling line with a bad ass motor in it. what chevy did was make a gto that lived up to its name. its based off of another carline with an ls2 in it. i mean that car is badass, a true msucle car.

GTO is gay

'tis true. the new goat follows the old goat’s philosophy pretty closely - midsize car with a big motor in it, nothing showy. still the cheapest 400bhp you can buy new.

The challenger is nice but i think the camaro will be alot hotter

http://www.lateral-g.net/forums/attachment.php4?attachmentid=1416

there is no actual facts sayin the camaro is coming back last time i checked. and if it does, it better not look like a 1st gen cause that would just ruin the camaro heritage and name. they need something new for it to be good.

Lets move forward, America.