New challenger in my parking lot

Saw this earlier today and decide to take a couple quick pics tonight. Sorry for the crappy quality. It was parked next to a new SLK 55 earlier.

nice!

nice

you guys could have a car show there

someone stole my TBSS! Kidding, that car looks nice.

answer the phone fag!

those cars are sick.

You know what’s fucked up, this looks nothing like a retro Challenger and looks like what Nissan would have done if they did a retro Skyline.

I think it shares alot of the features.
Its more a challenger then the charger is a charger.
You have to remember, the doors got taller for side impact.
Frontends got bigger because cars have to be “safer for when you run someone over”
Also to help with frontal impact/ aero.
Same reason when they re designed the mini, it was redesigned again with a taller frontend for pedestrian safety.

drop the front end an inch and a half and that’d be a mean car.

Given todays restrictions, it looks quite stylish in comparision to other cars.

Looks like an rt with the wheels that are on the retro list. Can’t wait for mine!

That’s a pretty nice collection in a parking garage. SLK55, TBSS, CTS-V, and the new challenger.

H1, M3, S4, 350, G35, roush Mustang, the list goes on
and these apartments aren’t great, but they are full of 20 somethings with a nice club house and pool so the summers are great.

i know people have already told me this before but it still only does one wheel burnouts, at least from the pictures through dodges website and dealership. i thought it was a camro by lookin right at it at first cause of the color, nice car but i wish it came with a standard tranny

simply depends on posi, jesus.

That is sweet

nice. :tup:

looks ok

very nice!!!