new chick

welcome :wave: :wave:

[quote=ā€œMOBOOST4U,post:119,topic:37188"ā€]

you used it againā€¦ oh btw I pass your car on my shortcut to school every mornā€¦ whos z is that lol?

[/quote]

lolā€¦

best friends

Wow, welcome. Ignore most everything and youā€™ll be fine. Itā€™s not that bad around here. Most of the ā€œpost n00ds or you suck at lifeā€ comments are just tongue in cheek good natured teasing by decent guys that just really need to get laid. :lol:

Thereā€™s lots of car knowledge on here (granted from a select few) and some decent people. Lots of d-bags too. So itā€™s, uh, life?

Welcome! :slight_smile:

[quote=ā€œFry,post:123,topic:37188"ā€]

Wow, welcome. Ignore most everything and youā€™ll be fine. Itā€™s not that bad around here. Most of the ā€œpost n00ds or you suck at lifeā€ comments are just tongue in cheek good natured teasing by decent guys that just really need to get laid. :lol:

Thereā€™s lots of car knowledge on here (granted from a select few) and some decent people. Lots of d-bags too. So itā€™s, uh, life?

Welcome! :slight_smile:

[/quote]

most of the show us your newds comments are coming from people who are making fun of the people that leg hump every girl that signs up. No one is expecting newds its just funny.

muahaahaha (evil laugh) i found the myspace!!

http://www.myspace.com/pxetictragedy

[quote=ā€œBlueJeanBabyQueen,post:99,topic:37188"ā€]

iā€™m 19. iā€™m a little youngin haha. iā€™d post around butttttā€¦ i donā€™t really have anything to say yetā€¦working on warming up to you people. itā€™s a little scary.

[/quote]

a youngin?

jessh, does that make me a toddler? i just turned 18ā€¦

I sense thread failure here.

She introduced herselfā€¦but still not one saving postā€¦all it has spawned is a nood dood thread :tdown:

[quote=ā€œorzech,post:125,topic:37188"ā€]

[/quote]

Oh you 1337 hacker, you. It took a ton of effort to click on her username and look at her profileā€¦

[quote=ā€œsureshot007,post:128,topic:37188"ā€]

Oh you 1337 hacker, you. It took a ton of effort to click on her username and look at her profileā€¦

[/quote]

really??:gay:

b double o beez

sir mix a lot ftw

[quote=ā€œorzech,post:125,topic:37188"ā€]

[/quote]

youre a fucking loser for posting that.
If she wanted you fucking tools to see it she would have posted it.

[quote=ā€œViolator,post:131,topic:37188"ā€]

youre a fucking loser for posting that.
If she wanted you fucking tools to see it she would have posted it.

[/quote]

:picard:

[quote=ā€œsureshot007,post:128,topic:37188"ā€]

[/quote]

And the gangbang is over before it could start.

I seriously wonder if we should even have an intro section. I would rather someone ā€œintroduceā€ themselves by posting something useful, but hey, Iā€™m only one person :shrug: