What's for dinner tonight?

This sounds very good. Montreal seasoning brings out great flavor from beef.

Very nice! That looks like grilled rosemary-thyme crusted chicken tenderloin with sliced carrots and some kind of light stuffing?

Military food…you need to stop over for a stuffed meatloaf (with mashed potato and broccoli) when you get back.

I love sloppy’s the good old way, from scratch? pepper, onion, freshly ground black pepper, crushed red pepper and ground beef in diced tomatoes, and cornstarch to thicken it? awesome!

I love breakfast for dinner.

Have I got a dish for you to try…

Lomo Saltado, Francois
1 lb beef Sirlion or Tenderlion, cut into strips
1 large red pepper, seeded, washed, then cut into strips
1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
1.5 cups dry red wine, divided 1 cup and .5 cups
2 tbsp lime juice
1/4 cup chopped cilantro
1 tsp oilve oil

Place meat in 5 qt dutch oven, season with olive oil, lime juice, and chopped garlic. let marinate for a minimum of 20 minutes, longer if you like these flavors more strongly.

Add 1 cup dry red wine after removing from marinating process.

Take this entire mixture in 5 qt dutch oven, boil over high heat until liquid mixture starts to reduce to 1/2 it’s volume and meat begins browning.

Further cook this mix for about 5 minutes then stir in red pepper strips. Cook on high until meat is brown and sauce has further reduced to 1/2 volume, then lower temperature to medium heat and add the other 1/2 cup dry red wine. Reduce this to a wet mixture, then stir in cilantro. Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes.

It is recommended to serve this on white rice bedding to soak up some of the moistness and capture the flavor.

I prefer the two wine reductions to embed the bold Burgandy flavor during browning and during simmering. The first simmering can be done with a simple low-salt water brine if you like. Completely up to you.