What's for dinner tonight?

Haven’t had one of these for a while…

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/JU_KT.jpg

Simple meal…Kielbasi and Taters, lightly seasonsed with pepper.

Damn I love/hate when you post these!

learn how to cook then :wink:

mmmm I havent had that in a while too.

I made fahita’s tonight…

I cant remember the spelling lol

Tell that women of yours to get in the kitchen then

I made Taco’s here.

TCN’s made the same old crap here at the chow hall tonight, although it was pasta bar night and spaghetti wasn’t bad

Sloppy joes made extra sloppy!!!

Bacon, eggs, and toast (the wife was having a craving for it I guess)

i made a arugula walnut pesto with a light cream and shitake mushrooms…

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b227/magicalmarge/Dinner.jpg

I had a 1 1/2 inch thick London Broil, cooked on the grill with meat tenderizer, Montreal Steak seasoning and some mesquite seasoning, cooked medium rare, and I also cut up some potatoes and broccoli and wrapped them in foil with some butter and garlic salt and threw those on the grill also.

I didn’t have dinner, but cooked for what seemed to be like 1000 people.

This sounds very good. Montreal seasoning brings out great flavor from beef.

Very nice! That looks like grilled rosemary-thyme crusted chicken tenderloin with sliced carrots and some kind of light stuffing?

Military food…you need to stop over for a stuffed meatloaf (with mashed potato and broccoli) when you get back.

I love sloppy’s the good old way, from scratch? pepper, onion, freshly ground black pepper, crushed red pepper and ground beef in diced tomatoes, and cornstarch to thicken it? awesome!

I love breakfast for dinner.

Have I got a dish for you to try…

Lomo Saltado, Francois
1 lb beef Sirlion or Tenderlion, cut into strips
1 large red pepper, seeded, washed, then cut into strips
1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
1.5 cups dry red wine, divided 1 cup and .5 cups
2 tbsp lime juice
1/4 cup chopped cilantro
1 tsp oilve oil

Place meat in 5 qt dutch oven, season with olive oil, lime juice, and chopped garlic. let marinate for a minimum of 20 minutes, longer if you like these flavors more strongly.

Add 1 cup dry red wine after removing from marinating process.

Take this entire mixture in 5 qt dutch oven, boil over high heat until liquid mixture starts to reduce to 1/2 it’s volume and meat begins browning.

Further cook this mix for about 5 minutes then stir in red pepper strips. Cook on high until meat is brown and sauce has further reduced to 1/2 volume, then lower temperature to medium heat and add the other 1/2 cup dry red wine. Reduce this to a wet mixture, then stir in cilantro. Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes.

It is recommended to serve this on white rice bedding to soak up some of the moistness and capture the flavor.

I prefer the two wine reductions to embed the bold Burgandy flavor during browning and during simmering. The first simmering can be done with a simple low-salt water brine if you like. Completely up to you.

veggies in foil and cooked on the grill ftw.

everyone always likes how I chop up potatos, add onion soup mix in foil with it and cook it on the grill, perfect with pork chops

2/3. It was fish with an Italian seasoning.

I need to just stop over period, it’s been way too long since we’ve hung out or chatted.

^ fags

Meatloaf ain’t the only thing getting stuffed :kekegay:

:rofl: