New City Dubber

Whats up Guys…new to the site, but not new to the VW Scene…had my car for about 8 months…

1997 Jetta GT
(5 speed)
Windsor Blue
Magnaflow Exhaust
K&N filter with “swiss-cheesed” airbox
16" Chrome Rollers
Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, and Alpine…

Just put 1800 in for a brand new Tranny, so im kinda broke…but in the midst of buying an FK 60/40 kit to put that to the ground. Anyone near WM drive a Dub???

Also…anyone know who owns a white Jetta…Lowered with Body kit and rims?? I’ve seen him around, just wondering where hes from.

Originally posted by JettaGT383
Whats up Guys…new to the site, but not new to the VW Scene…had my car for about 8 months…

1997 Jetta GT
(5 speed)
Windsor Blue
Magnaflow Exhaust
K&N filter with “swiss-cheesed” airbox
16" Chrome Rollers
Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, and Alpine…

Just put 1800 in for a brand new Tranny, so im kinda broke…but in the midst of buying an FK 60/40 kit to put that to the ground. Anyone near WM drive a Dub???

Also…anyone know who owns a white Jetta…Lowered with Body kit and rims?? I’ve seen him around, just wondering where hes from.
:grouphug: Uh welcome:D

welcome…

Hi

Hello, welcome :bigthumb:

WELCOME:D

grab a tree:D

welcome aboard:cool:

welcome

welcome

welcome

welcome:beer:

Welcome

welcome

i’m from around wm… sorta and i drive a vw. the white one is a friend… all us vw’s :grouphug: know eachother.

where are you from??? and that guy with the White Jetta…where is he from, I think i just saw him driving through mcKeesport lastnight, but then I saw him the other day by my house…is he just a drifter haha:confused:

I work in west mifflin, we have a bunch of people on here from that area.:cool:

:grouphug:

:grouphug:

nice, where do you work?

Home depot:D