new daily driver em1

look out for cylinder #3 on those 5th gear boost pulls lol

ha ha

Last i checked… It didnt.

yea but your an idiot and he parted the car out running

You know he parted it out cause he has the long term decision making skills of a 2 year old

after it was rebuilt

it was never rebuilt genious. It had one piston replaced by synapse cause some thing with the tune messed up and they fixed it for free and fixed the tune free of charge

It was my fucked up gas tank geniouses. get ur shit straight. there was nothing wrong with the motor or the tune. the gas tank was dented. It had a pick up problem when it was about at quater tank on a highway pull. pulled back onto central, and it ran like a wrx. It was my own fault. Anyway we put a usdm b16 piston in it and threw it back together. stock headstuds, rings and a used piston. 2 weeks later morgan tuned it on c16 and we made 405whp. and made neumours street, dyno and track pulls. pulled the motor and sold it to my buddy and now hes running nitrous to it.

Nice
Id spray my motor too… but its rather difficult unless i do direct port

We speculate that it was the gas tank having some fierce road rash but it also could have been an over boost condition as there was no boost cut at the time. Who knows? Morgan later told us that the 3rd cylinder is usually the problem cylinder in Hondas as it suffers the most from heat soak. Either way, problem was solved with a replacement lower CR used piston and rings, but it did smoke a little but ran great… 405whp great :number1

yea i just want 325 and ill be good

I have seen it done :ninja

lets get started on your t/a then

Thats a nice DD.

What turbo plan?

Im not entirely sure yet

Dayum that shit is tite!

Nice find dude, super clean! :nod

I’d say just to a simple 10lbs setup on a small turbo like 14b stock internals, with proper tuning. Under $2k, low 200whp’s, instant spool, lot’s of fun. :thumb

Most likely will be along the lines of a 60-1 or 57 trim. Not looking for gobs of power right around 300-330 with a good tune. I dont keep cars for long so I will probably sell it shortly after.

lol. ur about as bad as i am with keeping cars. turbo that pile cause my 4 door beats it :crackup