It's been a good week.. *pix0rs*

The car has been certified, and is awaiting insurance. :hsugh:
The damn 300zx calipers and rotors won’t fit, so i had to go stock on the brakes.

And my parts came in from Phase2, after a couple weeks of them fucking the dog. Duty/Tariff ran me another $130 on top of what i paid Phase2. Weak.

Oh and no genital pics in this thread. I don’t think. :ugh:

Hey nutta it looks good.

Use two 5mm wheel spacers and your stock rims will clear the caliper’s ok. That’s what I had to do.

Anyway, again the looks great and glad to see you’ll be on the road soon.

Take care.

Easy 8)

Timing belt for RB??

Aye.

Silence, you fools!
I am attempting the first timing chain -> timing belt conversion on the KA.
Now bow to me and show me your gratitude.

Can you trailer my car to the tracks?

What’s in those two boxes?

What’s that thing on the steering column?

Moonroof visor? :hsugh:

When you ditching the exhaust?

What kinda mods/specs?

1.Thermostat and FPR

2.Cruise control

Nice car, it looks to be very clean, no rust, the paint looks to be good from what I see on those pics and the interior looks to be in good shape too. But what’s with the trailer hitch?

Haha, good one. I can tow back from the track when it falls aparts.
I can use it to tow a tire trailer to the track, if even that. I might just pull it out because i don’t want my fart cannon scraping.

Mike is right, thermostat and FPR.

Cruise control.

Meh, it came with the car, i’ll rip it off when i get the car painted. Not anytime soon.

I’ll ditch maybe the muffler only. I’m glad it came with a big exhaust, saves me time and money.

As far as mods go, pretty much WYSIWYG. I think a couple suspension pieces, like traction arms and bushings. Unfortunately i need to focus on the motor first. Suspension later.

coupes rule the planet

:bowdown:

Especially ones that are shit coloured inside and out including the driver. :noes:

Gonad just made a funny. Almost as funny as that timing belt.

Lose the tow hitch! :shock:

ou et le AeroZorS??

Meh, ill worry about painting it at a later time. I want to concentrate on the engine now.