New Daily Driver

yeah… but one of us is an admin that can easily restore deleted posts… and one of us is a silly back-peddling faggot that realized he stepped into the wrong court.

choke and die motherfucker :bigthumb:

hey man… sorry to talk mad shit. I’ve always been against the over-weighted luxury lines because all the v8s (and lesser) they stuff in them just get them to the point of getting out of their own way (bmw, benzo, lexus…)… the 135 is perfect for me as my main concern is the engine. I dont’ need a roomy car so the size is not a concern.

there is surely something to be said for bmw engineering… i’m not sure that i’d be all that enthused to try to figure out how to start working on these things… but the keyless entry / start, cabin sealing window, drift assist, aiming HID’s, bluetooth and the other array of ‘commodities’ do step the car up… so yeah… they aren’t all that bad… i just prefer the powerful ones :slight_smile:

haha… thanks Lee…

really… i’m nothing but thankful that i can throw 40k at a daily driver… anyone that wants to challenge my income or personality because of it can feel fucking free. As stated, I was 15 when you met me making $6.50 an hour… I have done nothing but work hard for the past 10 years, so fuck all that!

the car is badass, i do plan on chipping it and throwing pads on it for a track day.

considering wheels… I will get an engine shot and an interior shot! just not in the rain!!!

Thanks everyone, great thread!!!

all posts undeleted and archived… :rofl:

carry on

i highly doubt thats what they were thinking when the desingned the motor. :nono:

well the twin turbo 6 wasn’t designed for fuel economy!

check out a video… it’s a neat car… 140+ on straights and 115 through turns… bone stock :cool:

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xrk13kldmTE”]YouTube - Roadfly.com - BMW 135i 1 Series Coupe on Track[/ame]

there aren’t 6 piston calipers up front for no reason :slight_smile:

wonder what this car would look like with 07 m3 wheels on it… you know, these ones?

like i totally think these wheels make the m3 look as good as it does.

http://www.finishlinewheels.com/specimg/134%20copia21945.jpg

:rofl: @ “cuntknuckle”

Best thread in awhile.

Yeah, but what’s sad is that at the time I was like 30 years old and prolly making less than you, lol. Stay in school, kids.

SICK!!! anyways i bet if you do a chip or an ecu reflash, it will open up an world of new life to that motor, cause if its anything like the new mustangs, the its de-tuned like crazy… hopefully thats something you can do, like the 08 stang with an cold air intake and a reflash of the computer its gains almost 40hp and from what i read, its a total differnet level, the its stock DE-TUNED, self!! good luck bro…

the chip is suppose to put it at 384hp and 421tq… i placed the order, but am waiting for the first oil change for the install :cool:

and beat90, dinan is overpriced (by alot) but the dealer installs it and it’s all good… so i’m heading that route. I promised not to dick with this car at all.

btw: i’ve been eyeing up wheels :hsugh:

BBS FTW. They just WORK on Audi/BMW
Man I wish I could drift my damn car sometimes. I can kick out the back end, but as soon as I hit the gas it straightens right back out. But sometimes it has it’s advantages. There is a video out there with an RS4 and a Porsche on a huge skidpad where the porsche comes screaming around a bend drifting and all bad ass with this wide sweeping turn, and then the RS4 comes in to view, and at the same speed, takes the corner with no drift and half the radius. But I’ll bet the Porsche was more fun to drive. Just once I’d love to head in to a straightaway looking straight down the track out my side window.

07 m3 wheels FTW!!!

Yeah, but that’s poser. It’s like putting RS4 wheels on an A4… oh, wait.

the most hilarious, (and fucking sad) thing is everyone being up in arms over a $40,000 car. It not like you bought a Ferarri. A full size truck can easily cost that much. lol at all of the poor, broke ass, jealous faggot Pittspeeders.

Haha, that seems par for the course with Dinan. His stuff is extremely consistent and reliable though. Won’t BMW still honor your warranty with Dinan mods on the car?

What is the stock power rating? 400+lb-ft in that thing will be pretty insane. You may want to consider staggered wheels and get some wider meats out back to get that power safely to the pavement.

Im gonna hold you to that, but when my car is running again, your going to need MUCH more than a 12 second slip just as darkstain has said

darkstar - EXACTLY lol

lee… breytons :yum: but i hear you… trust me. i’ll swing by and we can discuss

beat… yes, they do support the warranty! and my dealer is an authorized installer … win win … stock is 305 and 375 or something? i don’t even know? stock rear wheel negative camber is awesome… 255 30 18’s? i think on the rear

I’ll race you sonny… on my bike, lol.
Actually, as long as you’re stock I should hold my own in the Audi at this point. Especially if turns are involved. Or snow is on the ground, lol.
Ironic, this thread just came up on one of the Audi forums I’m on:

S5 vs. 135

I personally wouldn’t go S5 route but instead do a modded A5. I doubt I’ll ever own a normally aspirated car again. Forced induction FTW.

i test drove a 2008 s4 and the power left something to be desired :frowning:

the s5 is just too expensive for what it is… especially when there is a 135 on the market! i struggled with it for a little while there… the choice became pretty obvious pretty quick!