Bitchin’ car!

hahaha, sonny can’t turn!

j/k, great choice man.

Bad ass Sonny

I like those cars, nice looking car.

Sick car … LOVE that color!!!

Congrats!

nice

all you need now is a macintosh laptop in the front seat and a starbucks coffee in you hand you metrosexual fagort.

nice car :slight_smile:

Very pimp… so why you drivin it? haha

That color is very cool.

Its no Corvette, but I suppose its an improvement. Congrats. :wink:

That car is baller, still can’t get over it… im jealous!

Its time for me to get a new DD, the Denali is sucking gas like no other. I was looking at the 335 and the new C class… never really thought about the new 1 series… that car is really nice!

I wonder how the car is on gas?

Sweet car. Twin turbo love for ya!
Montego Blue is the best color.

Might the car see any track time?

i remember reading that you would rather walk than drive a beemer. lol. nice ride i still thought you were gonna pick up somthing aircooled, rear engine, rwd.

wow guys… long thread. I"m just getting back from a long day at the dyno with the drag car… so much to say. Thanks for the nice comments though! i do like the car and have been tossing around what car to get next, i think i’m satisfied thus far.

1. free sweater vests come with my job, not car
  2. yeah, an apple would make me that much gheyer… it is kinda metero, but it is a bone stock twin turbo six that’ll smoke 80% of cars (including all and any you ever have or will have owned)
  3. it will annihilate your corvette Mr. Darkstar… please. lets find out :slight_smile: I do ask for the car to see at least one oil change before totally unleashing it.
  4. I do always hate on bmws… due to being heavy cars with vastly underpowered motors… this is neither
  5. pete :hsugh: lol… and dude. i’ve owned an aircooled for like 2 years LOL!!! i’m pretty sure we went over this haha…
  6. autox - lawl (that would be a no. drag strip and maybe a track day )
  7. yes Eric… next flat out, assuming no drag racing events or the like, i will surely bring it out… it will see a real track :slight_smile:
  8. I do hate on bmws see #4 … no nav, i know where i’m going! plus it’s more weight :kekegay:
  9. garage kept… sure, when i’m installing bigger turbos and downpipes :kekegay: … no, during winter i do assume it to be somewhere for some time. edit: ahhh… you’re talking about the first and last picture… not my house… if i left it parked there for any longer than 20 minutes i’d murderize someone
  10. color is Montego Blue… and yes… as a matter of fact it is the best color :tounge:

:rofl:

Where are the burnout videos? I gots the camerazzz …

Very nice sonny, Glad you found yourself a car :beer:

even though i knew weeks ago when you posted tire incident from the beemer forum and my post deleted :slight_smile:

you are an internet stalker. it truly is unhealthy.

lol

I’m really diggin it, much different from other beemers and haven’t seen one yet.

Enjoy :beer:

Vw 1.8t gone?
can i get a interior shot?

kinda hard to not read that posted see “pittspeed” and read the users postings. :rofl:

Thats a nice car.love the color.whats the horse power & torque??whats the sticker price?

Very nice Sonny :bigok:

Corvette is lighter and has 50 more HP than your M2.5. And it won’t be stock by the time you run your 3,000 miles through. And it doesn’t run on semen pumped out of the drivers ass.