Initial driving impressions are good...

http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v4468/5/81/1554023596/n1554023596_30338313_6652704.jpg
Got about 200 miles on it so far. I think Mcell saw me driving it earlier.

:slight_smile:

eh?
who’s that be?

I somehow dont think you would go that route…

The restrictions on YOU owning a car like that dont seem to jive…

especially after you giving me all sorts of shit of my 3rd pedal disability

This thing makes BMW SMG look like absolute garbage. Flat shifting at 7k rpm and it’s probably better than Audi’s DSG box. My complaints about the fact that the car never should’ve shipped with launch control and that the Nurburgring times are bull shit still stand.

whos is it…

Haha, it’s a friend’s. I’m just taking care of it for a week while he is in Australia. I’ve driven it before but not for very many miles. I’m doing an exotics run with it Saturday night through NYC with Onyx. :slight_smile:

very cool. I’m envious. I love driving new and exciting toys… i really need something rwd down here, so i can get comfy on 4 wheels…

something i never have been… :lol:

i drive other peoples cars and just cruiseeeeeee… so pathetic.

Very nice :tup:

We’ll be blasting this though times square in a little more than 24 hours with a group of high-end cars. Video to come.

NYSpeed’s getting some action downstate :slight_smile:

I keep seeing a dark gray one coming north through 7 corners in OP by Taffy’s. They look so much better IRL…

siiiiiiiiiicccckkkkkkkk

I would love to drive one. Hopefully I’ll own one in like 10 years when they only cost 30-40k.

btw: you’re becoming a little bit of a nissan whore. Better watch your reputation :stuck_out_tongue:

Pretty cool that your friend let’s you take care such a fairly nice car (for an automatic) , does he know you? LOL

X…

Work computer blocks pics… What is it?

I love how many people trust you with their cars. :tup:

Nissan GTR

…

seriously

I’m betting on GTR:

Pic is blocked here too.

I don’t want to start an argument, but I do believe that the Launch Control was not really supposed to be an advertised feature.

I agree though, if they didn’t want people using it, they should have completely disabled it.

Score 1 for Nick.

Sick. I drove one for all of 2 min haha Its incredible how such a quite and comfortable car can put down the numbers it does, you’d never know just cruising around. Dont break it :wink:

Add a third pedal and I’m in.

Does it have to work too?

X…