New Dodge

Originally posted by Cutty
i swear dude, you only like piece of shit ugly cars. Is there any car you like that has any power?. your track record is terrible, you own a Geo, you wanted an AVEO? what the deal? are you a wacko tree hugger?

didn’t I just post about a really clean grand national?

douchebag…:smiley:

i’m in college and i drove 50k miles last year, so my priorities are mileage and suspension… I couldn’t afford to get 8mpg.

When I’m out of college and in a career (not delivering food), I want to get something faster…like an old NSX, or maybe even one of the later 80s Porsche 911s… but I’ll never be a “muscle car” guy. I respect the fact that they make insane power, but they’re not my style.

The Prizm was $1000. For as much as I love Hondas, the Prizm has been more reliable than any Honda I’ve ever owned. I can’t think of a better car I could have gotten for $1000. It’s not fast, but I know that no matter what it’ll get me to work and school when I need it to. What kind of “muscle car” could I have gotten for $1000? An 87 V6 Firebird? :rolleyes:

i think it was worth $1000…and unlike some people, I’m not going to buy something more “respectable” because people give me shit for owning a basic commuter car.

Originally posted by ShalerPunk
didn’t I just post about a really clean grand national?

douchebag…:smiley:

i’m in college and i drove 50k miles last year, so my priorities are mileage and suspension… I couldn’t afford to get 8mpg.

When I’m out of college and in a career (not delivering food), I want to get something faster…like an old NSX, or maybe even one of the later 80s Porsche 911s… but I’ll never be a “muscle car” guy. I respect the fact that they make insane power, but they’re not my style.

The Prizm was $1000. For as much as I love Hondas, the Prizm has been more reliable than any Honda I’ve ever owned. I can’t think of a better car I could have gotten for $1000. It’s not fast, but I know that no matter what it’ll get me to work and school when I need it to. What kind of “muscle car” could I have gotten for $1000? An 87 V6 Firebird? :rolleyes:

i think it was worth $1000…and unlike some people, I’m not going to buy something more “respectable” because people give me shit for owning a basic commuter car.
one out of a hundred dont make it right douchebag!!!ask darkstar!!!:smiley: :tounge: