New Dodge

If Dodge puts this car into production, I’m gonna be the first person on the waiting list.

http://www.engine-power.com/dodge/dodge_sling_shot_concept.html

its cool, i guess its suppost to compete with the crossfire?

Originally posted by whitey
its cool, i guess its suppost to compete with the crossfire?

not at all…

it’s a three-banger, roughly 100 hp, roughly 50mpg, and around $15k (rumoured)

“In theory, the Sling Shot would ride on the same rear-wheel drive platform as the Smart Roadster, and feature many of its major components. This is platform sharing at its best.”

It gets good gas mileage but is a 2 seater… you can get the same gas mileage out of a hybrid civic, and the car will have practicality… doubt itll ever be put into production though.

Originally posted by JeffWels
It gets good gas mileage but is a 2 seater… you can get the same gas mileage out of a hybrid civic, and the car will have practicality… doubt itll ever be put into production though.

they already mass-produce the platform in europe…i think this is the kind of car someone needs to build… especially with gas going over $2 a gallon and all the current econocars look like ass.

ehhhh waste then… i was to lazy to read the article… if it was a sports car then i would say cool but as an economy car who gives?

Originally posted by whitey
ehhhh waste then… i was to lazy to read the article… if it was a sports car then i would say cool but as an economy car who gives?

decent alternative to an Echo/Scion/Hyundai…

there’s an endless supply of aftermarket in europe too… they even have limited production V6 models…

looks alot like the dodge razor concept car

i like it, and it is supposed to be heading for production soon

ehh everyone will know its slower than dirt… so basically its a fast looking pos… The ricer crowd will love it… no offense to anyone here

do you realize that this is pittSPEED. you always comment about eco boxes and how great they are and how reliable and how efficiant they are… blah blah blah… now come back and post when you have smoething to say about a 69 camaro with a big block in it that sucks down gas like Steel city does beer. :mad:

Lotus Elise > that thing

The lotus gets 30 some MPG and IMHO, the best overall sports car in terms of suspension, handling, and power

Originally posted by delsloow
Lotus Elise > that thing

The lotus gets 30 some MPG and IMHO, the best overall sports car in terms of suspension, handling, and power

Originally posted by ShalerPunk
If Dodge puts this car into production, I’m gonna be the first person on the waiting list.

http://www.engine-power.com/dodge/dodge_sling_shot_concept.html
i swear dude, you only like piece of shit ugly cars. Is there any car you like that has any power?. your track record is terrible, you own a Geo, you wanted an AVEO? what the deal? are you a wacko tree hugger?

just buy a fucking vw tdi if you are looking for gas milage… properly tuned you can pull 60mpg city driving…

Originally posted by turbovw18
just buy a fucking vw tdi if you are looking for gas milage… properly tuned you can pull 60mpg city driving…

And you can be a REAL tree hugger not a psedo-treehugger :smiley:

what is that thing? :nuts: ok designers, what would a toyota
?spyder?, s2000, and a dune buggy look like if they had a 3-way? :3some:…this hunk of crap

Originally posted by Silver_WS6
ehh everyone will know its slower than dirt… so basically its a fast looking pos… The ricer crowd will love it… no offense to anyone here

:rofl: So true (no offense to anyone either):wink:

that thing kinda resembles a newer mr2

Originally posted by flyinglow57
do you realize that this is pittSPEED. you always comment about eco boxes and how great they are and how reliable and how efficiant they are… blah blah blah… now come back and post when you have smoething to say about a 69 camaro with a big block in it that sucks down gas like Steel city does beer. :mad:
X654354864646846