New dude

hey fellas what’s up?? I live in McKeesport. I work up Varacalli auto body in the summer. Need any body work done lemmie know. I do a little powder coating too!! I drive an '86 Riviera. Don’t laugh!! I repainted and hooked it up a little. I love it for cruising around town in the summers. I’m hot rodder at heart and I’m an old school Pontiac guy like my dad. He has a straight up hooked up '79 T/A Ws6 he bought new in Cali. His engine has been tweeked and tuned at Evanuik’s in North Versailles.
I’ll be on here often so hit me up!!!

welcome, and I might take you up on some powder coating in the near future.:smiley:

welcome :cool:

welcome:beer:

Originally posted by Pewterss
welcome:beer:

welcome and post up

welcome :cool:

welcome.

welcome, vote for me in the final whore!

Originally posted by BlkP42E
welcome, vote for me in the final whore!
and me so I can win and then beat BlkP42E

welcome. how much would you charge to powder coat an intake manifold?

Originally posted by Black_WS6
and me so I can win and then beat BlkP42E

you fuckin wish :wink: im allowed to go to the meets and mingle

:smiley:

welcome-

Hey Grand Am,
Lemmie know what color you want. It depends if you want me to sand blast it and then coat or you prep it urself and i’ll just have to coat it. I won’t charge ya much. :smiley:

Hi:beer:

welcome

welcome to the site. maybe ill catch ya around sometime, as im in e. pittsburgh a decent amount of time.

also, what would you charge to powdercoat piping/valve covers and other little shit? I’ll give it to u sand blasted from a little cabinet blaster…

im in that area all the time (gf lives in e. mckeesport)… heard varacalli’s does awsome work!!! welcome :slight_smile:

hey vwcabby depends how many parts you want done, i’ll hook u up with a really good price especially if your gonna do the prep work youself. Let me know what you all need done.

SSsupercharged stop up and visit me at Varacaillis in the summer. You know the girl who cruises in the riced out silver Eclipse up around the shop??