new from albany

hey all my name is andrew…ive got an 08 silverado (all stock). alot of people know me in albany, binghamton area…ive got a 10 second asphault sled…i do alot with snowmobiles. ive worked around sprint cars for a few years 305s, 360’s and 410s. ive been to utica rome, weedsport,woodhull, fonda, glen ridge, orange county, frogtown…ive been to lebonan valley with my sled and ive been to skyview (decent place)…

Welcome man :wave:

There are a good amount of snowmobile guys here, but I don’t know if any drag race them.

Welcome:wave:

I was raised just north of Albany in the Waterford/CP area.

Saratoga Springsian (?) here…in Rochester now. Welcome!

Pics of sled please :smiley:

I know there are a ton of drag sleds that run at Empire. Not to sound like a dick or anything because I don’t know about sleds but I thought I remembered almost every sled there running 9.xx. Was I mistaken?

i doubt if any were trail sleds that were stock…my sled still has heated hand warmers and heat exchangers…its a dealer stock motor…stock gears…go ask the guys at empire if they are stock…not to mention im 300 pounds.(6 foot 5)
and how do you upload a photo??? been trying to copy paste it from facebook and it wont let me _fail!!!

Oh that makes more sense. These were definitely not trail sleds.

my daddy lives in Saratoga, welcome man!

heres a link to my build thread on cough shaft518.com cough i mean umm shift518.com

http://shift518.com/showthread.php?t=23695