New from Buffalo, NY

What’s up? My name is Joe. I’m about to graduate law school at UB and currently drive a '06 Chrysler 300C AWD. Love cars, weight lifting, tech.

I’m on a bunch of other car specific forums, but just heard about this forum from my buddy and forum member Scott at the Innovative Tuning dyno day today.

I’m into MOPAR, especially SRT8s, Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 will someday be in my driveway. Also into the 2nd generation CTS-Vs, hopefully one will be in the driveway this time next year. Hopefully something that will eventually look like this:

Partial to Audi S4s too.

Look forward to hanging out on here :biggthumpup:

I dunno what happened to your post but I read it. Welcome man from somebody who just joined lol.

Uhh…I guess I somehow violated some forum rule by introducing myself…great 1st impression.

Thanks for the welcome.

:dunno:

lol I wasn’t sure if I was just seeing things, or nothing for that matter.

Welcome :wavey:

I just tried to retype everything I put in the first post and I got this message…must be why it disappeared (temporarily)

“Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting.”

That’s some fucked up shit. Welcome anyhoo.

Crazy shit. How’s the 300C treating you? I love the way they look but I don’t know much about em.

Wassap! I was at the dyno day today as well. Scott bangs dudes just so ya know.

i was there too

:wave:

Welcome :wave:

Something you wrote triggered the spam filter because you have 0 posts. Sorry 'bout that!

Its treating me well. Wish I had more funds to make more power (don’t we all). The LX platform (300, Charger, Magnum) and the WK jeeps are highly modable, I do miss having a 3rd pedal and rowing my own gears tho.

---------- Post added at 08:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 AM ----------

Haha yeah your build sounds like an epic endeavor, good luck with the final stretch!

---------- Post added at 08:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 AM ----------

Prob having multiple pictures? My bad.

welcome!

Welcome fellow 300 owner :tup:

Thank you, you have quite a collection of rides, love me a '67 Fastback