New From Saratoga area

Hi my name is Jason Co-owner of F.R. Rocket’s L.L.C. we are in Greenwich Ny, 12834 about 10 mins from Wilton mall we have been in the area since 1999 but mostly underground I left a 13 stall full scale auto body / Repair shop back in Averill park to move up north were we are now and have been for the past 2 years.

Well I hope to get to know this group, hit some event with you guys should be at the july 10th event at Saratoga / Malta speedway saw the vid’s looks like some good clean fun.

Hope to see you there.

Jason S.
F.R. Rocket’s L.L.C.
Greenwich Ny, 12834

welcome to the site

howdy! and welcome.

Welcome.

Welcome! care to inform us a little more on what you guys do?

Welcome!

We are a fabrication shop by description. Fabricating custom exhaust’s, We just purchased a tube notcher for roll bars/cages, Auto body , performance, we are a do all shop down to basic maintenance.
Currently we are restoring a 1973 mustang for a customer from Albany
we have three shop rx7’s which are three of 15 total we have owned I use to be a Sponsored driver for Nopiston’s.com when they use to have a internet store back 2002-04 car shows, also events. Scott is a very good guy.
Building a H23/1990 CRX next.

Welcome to the forum! :clap

welcome to the site!

What shop were you at in AP?

Welcome!

are you on county route 77?

Welcome to the site!

Garage partner was found to be sinking his end of the business robbing us blind threw false paperwork and steeling insurance money. Quick LT1 We went to Averill Park high around the same year I was a grad in 03 I had the street ported 13B 1989 rx7 and was friends with Zipkin and later purchased the 2001 Integra Type-R off him.

Yes we are on County Rt 77 and just started construction for our new facility.

Glad to have ever one’s welcome thank you . looking forward to new friend’s.

welcome. lets see some pics!

Some of the cars we have done in the past and currently. ill add more ASAP I have to get to work!

ooooooo nice fozzy, not feeling the huge scoop though

Yah it was a stock WRX STI scoop price was right.

Black, red, and white FC is the shop beast. Didn’t mean to make it the shop colors just happen. Tucking factory RX8 18’s on custom spacers.:thumbup

Blue FC is our factory 64k mile Vert. all stock

Black prelude is a 1999 with JRSC we hooked up after the car came from another garage a complete mess :Idiots ! Wire’s everywhere, no vacuum line hooked up on the supercharger, No OBD2 hook up, broken pass seat. Lots of little thing wrong.

The 1998 P71 Sheriff’s interceptor we use to have sold it Had a good system build into the trunk (2) 12’s, full cage, Radar fun cop lights in the head lights / tails.

1992 GST 2.3L stroker Evo 3 16G 20LBS of boost sold.

2004 Stratus slammed with Eibach’s custom prismatic paint
2003 Katana painted to match

2001 Integra Type-R :bowdown after the T3T4 went on my friend Steve went with 12:6.1 full NA build custom ECU and chip, Full exhaust, Skunk 2 stage 2 cam’s, koni yellow’s, tein springs, tucking factory 15’s on Azenis formula 2, car was insane! Sold went all the way to Texas.

The 1302 bendpak the first day we got it for the shop.