new from schenectady

lol i honestly would love to attend this one.

GOT ME SO GOOD. YOU WIN.

Hopefully his father has enough brains and fatherly balls to get his kid on the right path and tell him to fucking stop acting like a piece of shit wanna be Eminem wigger. If his father can afford to give his kid an s4, i would assume he has or had half a brain in which he put to use to afford such cars, that he could also the see the failure path his offspring is taking and step in as he sees fit.

Let’s not get crazy now.

in for PARTAY!

Is that reall his address?When I type it into google its a house

ill wait for an asnwer before i mail…

:facepalm unless he lives in a hole, probably.

I hope you plan to include all the quotes from people saying they are going to hurt this kid, and go to his house, smash the S4 etc etc. I’m sure daddy-O would like that as well, for evidence.

My dad would have thrown me through a wall if I pulled a stunt like that…

HAHA… Well, you have to understand I have to go to a billion classes for my charges… I didn’t get convicted of a dwi, but I still have to do all the bullshit.

nobody actually threatened the car …that is just cruel

Or an apartment, hence the APT 1 in his fuckin’ address. You fuckin’ goon.

I think you must have just SKIMMED this thread to come to that conclusion, no one ever said they were going to smash his car or hurt him.

Troll on, troll. Bad troll is bad.

thats quite alright if he does. Good luck matching up a screen name to a real person, or proving they typed it in the thread.

The only time I know of that anything said here was used in court for a real issue, it took an admission of username = real name on paper with proof of identity and signatures for it to hold uop in court. :thumbup gl with that.

hope he gets home before his dad :rofl

I gotta intercept the mail like when your bad report card comes in! hahahaha

I lol’d at this

ok we get it.

y’all be tough guys.

cool stories eh?

SHADY FOR FUCKING PREZZZZ!!!111oneee!!1111

what are you fucking asian?

if so Ill fix your post:

oo i didnt see that one coming, feel witty about that?

i swear people outside of the city are just retarded.

http://chzmemebase.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/20196d09-7071-47bc-bbd0-89f7587b5ca3.jpg