New from the ROC

Hey I first heard of NY speed the first time i went to NYIRP, and saw a 9 second civic with NY speed written on it. I had no idea it was a forum until i looked it up. I’d love to get to know some people who are into cars, because my friends aren’t lol.

I drive a 1997 lincoln Mark VIII. Not the fastest car in any way… but the fastest i’ve driven lol.
http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs230.snc1/7724_1041992945843_1706183125_85698_7084877_n.jpg
http://hphotos-snc1.fbcdn.net/hs230.snc1/7724_1041992985844_1706183125_85699_2999219_n.jpg

I don’t know a whole lot about cars, but i would like to learn, so if anybody in the Rochester area wants help working on their car let me know.

Welcome

hullo :wave:

Howdy.

So what does that stinkin Lincoln run at the track?

9 second civic??? is that what this person told you? lol

Sup

Hey he didn’t say what it does in 9 seconds. Maybe it’s a 9 second Civic in that it has to crank for 9 seconds before it starts. :gotme:

Welcome :wave:

What color was the Civic?

it was a red civic and it ran mid nines in the quarter.

then it granaded lol. it was ridiculous.

my mark VIII is supposed to run high 14’s - low 15’s stock (from what i have seen at markviii.org), but i’ve got some problems lol. i get a p1519 (Intake Runner Control stuck closed).

the fastest red civic that i recall ever being on here ran like a 11.4 or something. elmisterio is the fastest i know, which is primer gray running a mid 10

You’re forgeting someone Bill…

mindless, misterio, smith, sario, layzie, beck/everyone else who had that car… im having a brain fart

it was a group of latino guys if that helps.

that would be elmisterio of the group i mentioned … he has a fast grey hatch. im forgetting his name for some reason, but the other one on here had a quick car too, but as far as i know parted it out right away. never heard of it knocking off a 9 though

actually the guy with the red civic was with a grey hatch back, so maybe the guy with the red one isn’t on here.

Welcome

i know who the red hatch guy is :snky:

welcome :wave:

I think i know of the 9 sec civic .There is a group of guys from rochester that go to nyirp alot but idk if any are on the site.It may of been one of them guys

the one with the dart block :snky: it’s gona be faster.