New from Troy

Just saying hi. I drive a 2000 Honda Civic Si. Car is pretty much stock with the exception of a cold air intake which was in the car when I bought it last year. I love it. It’s a great DD and its my first manual car. I really haven’t thought much about any modifications at the moment though. All I’ve really done is basic maintenance. I do wanna get new bumpers for it and a nice detail. Still debating whether I should or just fork over the money and have someone else do it. I’ve got a few photos:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/Zeta87/Si/100_0136.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/Zeta87/Si/100_0138.jpg
I really don’t know what else to say. Hope to hear from some of the other forum members though.

welcome. check out www.em1crew.com also!

welcome to the site! nice si you dont see alot of black ones around much.

nice car and welcome

Thanks for the welcome! I’ll check out that site as well. Damn. There’s so many effing Honda chassis codes. Is the EJ6 the hatch?

Hey there. Nice car.

yes, the EJ6 is the 99-00 hatch but it is more commonly called the EK9 because of its japanese counter part the Type R

Welcome. EG5 and EH9 here :lol

lol…i have the em1 and ej6

welcome to the madness!

Nice car, I always liked this platform… As far as maintenance, there are a lot of people who can help you with that here… If you want to do it yourself.

If you want to leave the work to someone familiar with Hondas, PM member Wayne64SS, he has worked on a couple of my Hondas before and done a good job on maintenance stuff.

Welcome to the site.

Thanks for the welcomes! I too personally have always liked these Civics. As far as maintenance goes, I had the timing belt, accessory belts, and water pump replaced last year since the car had 115k on it, but I didn’t do it myself.
My friend and I bled the clutch, changed the tie-rod ends, the brakes/rotors, and of course oil changes. I’ll be on the site often, so I’ll make sure I get as much info as I can since I don’t know too much about cars yet:thumbup. Do any of you guys ever visit the Mickey D’s parking lot on the weekends? I’ve driven by it a few times and I did go one time. It got shut down because some immature pricks were getting into a fight with some old guy:Idiots.

Welcome and nice em1

Im doing my best to avoid said lot this year. Lots of drama and police activity. Its a great way for CPD to earn some revenue. LoL.

Welcome

Welcome to the forum!

welcome, I’m new too.

HOLA

welcome. black paint is a blessing and curse

welcome and love the SI!

welcome…and ^^this is one of the best statements ive seen here in a while…lol:ahh