New front end, some other stuff....

man lee, gone are the days of you explaining what living off 2500 dollars a year was like eh?

Car looks good. To be honest for as long as Ive known you I never knew you were a car guy ha.

This is high praise indeed coming from a professed Audi/ VW hater. :beer:

absolutley a beautiful car. it looks perfect.

lookin good.

(like your sig picture :bigthumb:)

bad ass…and nice spot u choose for the pics

Dude, I was raised on Mopar. My dad had a 'Cuda that was bad-ass, and also an original Daytona Charger with the fin and all. My first car was also a Charger with a 383 Magnum that was pretty sick. My dad helped me restore it; I bought it all beat up sitting in a barn out in Butler with my paper-route money when I was 15.
I was a dubber with Rabbits and Scirocco’s and a couple Jetta’s when I was in high school and college.
You knew me when I was broke and all messed up. Them days is long gone and are hopefully staying that way.
And of course, now that I’m married, the best place to be to avoid the wrath is under a car. So, I pretty much live in my garage, lol. This car has been a year long project and very little of it hasn’t been ripped off and put back together.

Car looks good. To be honest for as long as Ive known you I never knew you were a car guy ha.

And I never knew you could play music… lol, j/k. I was always a car guy, I just couldn’t afford one when we knew each other back in the day.

Low blow lee low blow. I was in a metal band for a short while, that was amusing.

I really need to clean my car up, maybe I can convince harve to take some pics before it gets nasty out kinda a mini photoshoot and catchup on the last few years lol

Dom, I was joking. You actually were pretty damn good on drums. Sonny was the one who sucked (still kidding, just wanted to bust his balls; some things never change and I’m sure he’ll have a wise-ass comment back).
Very smooth and great quality of sound. But that’s old news.
Anyhow, yeah, I’ll buy you a beer or three now that you’re legal.
I’m heading down to Boston Bridge again this week to do pics of back end now that the flaws are gone.

i said it before, amazing car. it looks so good, i wouldn’t add a nother thing to it.

Had same guy who doctored my sig pic do another. I’ve posted the untouched before, but here it is after he messed with it:

Really happy with the car all the way around now. It flies, and looks relatively OE, with a little something extra. Not too “body-kit”, but enough aggression to know something is up. Took home my first class win at Oktoberfest. I can’t believe it, but I guess the hard work and $$$ finally pays off a little. Most expensive wall plaque I’ve ever gotten other than a college diploma.

I was just up the road from Sendell working on my car. The Chris kid who sort of set it up is a friend of mine and he was helping me change my wastegate actuator. Needless to say, I’m very disappointed that I didn’t get to see your car in person. It really is amazing. It is absolutely OEM++ and that is my deal. I love that. It’s not quite sleeper, but it’s not flashy. Just… right. Someday if I get my car fixed and you’re willing, we should do an OEM+ photoshoot. Keep up the great work!

Car looked great Sunday Lee-- congrats on the first place. It was nice meeting you and your wife.

Thanks Mark. Was gret seeing everyone there.
Finally got a pic of the back end:

Car looks good Lee. Nice to see a clean looking Audi.

Well, what I thought would happen sooner or later with a deer instead happened on a road near my house with a dog. Got some damage.
Second gear, <30mph coming up on a stop sign, and out from the brush comes a dog at full tilt like it was being chased. I slammed on brakes and turned hard left. If the dog would’ve stopped, turned, or been walking, I’d have most likely missed it, since the most damage is on the fender and not front bumper. Luckily the car sits low so I didn’t run it over with a wheel. Nonetheless, I feel so bad about the dog, but it was collarless and running free and the people across the street said the dog always runs free and they’ve been waiting for this day to happen. I feel worse almost from hitting an animal than I would a human. Oh, well. I just hope the karma gods realize that there was no intent and I wasn’t driving hell-bent since I was coming up on stop sign.
Front end only has like 100 miles on it, too…
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2310/2178110237_5ca64ec67b_o.jpg

Looks totalled… I’ll give you $3000 for it. That’s about all it’s worth with all of that damage.

Seriously though, I’m sorry to hear. I know what you mean about the animal thing… it’s a shame. Unfortunately there are some things you cannot avoid :(. I’m sure you can probably get that fixed up. Hopefully it goes well. Best of luck.

Yeah it can’t be fixed man, maybe you can donate it… to me. I’ll give it a good home.

Sucks, but def. could be worse…

:frowning:

Sorry to see that. Ouch.

It’ll buff out.