new front

well im all pretty sure you know what happen to my car.
anyway now the weather is nicer and im wanting to put together my car
i got all the parts pretty much that i need
and im just wondring if anyone with knowledge of putting the body pecies back on/taking them off of my 93 240sx.

im not to sure but im pretty sure il need some welding of some sort and i have no idea how to weld. also some wireing (lights) im sure its just stright forward with connecting the correct colour wires together which belongs. but still never done this stuff before.

anyway located in kitchener anyone wanna help me out on this.
not realy looking for expensive help or anything just a few buddies to come over and help me out, will/can have a BBQ for whoever helps with beer/joints yum yum food.

(kinda drunk when writting this so may not make all that great of sense)

I’d love to help out, just been really really busy lately. Ask RABBIT, Shorteaz, Hanzzzzz, etc etc…
Maybe one upcoming weekend I can do a double trip to go see my buddy in London.

brad, let me know man…i’ll help anytime :slight_smile:

hey vlad, i knew you were up for helping out, thanks. :slight_smile:
and ya im pretty much open on weekends anytime.
not this weekend or next weekend, il be way too hungover next weekend, friends b-day.
so any weekend after that would be great.

in 3 weeks …sounds good 2 me…next weekend is drinkin’ weekend lol! summer vacation time!

i can help out if im not busy and if someone else drives me. im poor as f*ck and cant affoard gas. i have all sorts of tools that i can bring, but my welder is out of commision. if you rent a wirefeed(flux core is better if you’re working outside, the wind blows the gas from a mig away), i can weld sheet metal. make sure all the pulling you needed is done beforehand. do u have a new rad support? im pretty sure you’ll need one from what i remember from the pics. you might even need a left side inner fender. i would have to see detailed pics to know for sure.

sounds good, 3 weeks would actually be a good time for it.so first weekend of May. and ya next weekend is drinking weekend as well for me, friends b-day on 4/20 (also ricks b-day).

and
that be great if you can come hanzzzz, my car is currently sitting inside my garage, so it will be somewhat inside away from the wind and ya i got the rad support.
as for detail pics im sure i can get you some

Lucky lucky… No Flux Core Welder rental needed guys. I got one here!!
3 weeks?.. maybe

if we can weld inside, we can use a mig though, the welds will come out nicer.

alright well as of now it looks like this should happen the first weekend of may. Saturday May 5, 2007.
please let me know if you would like to come and help out.
only a few people, as we dont need a wack load of people loading up in a garage surrounded around my poor little car, but for those who do come i will either have us a BBQ (hamburgers or STEAK!) or just order some pizza and wings. whatever you guys want. can and will have some beer too if any of you would like a few.

if i get the time and feel okay in the mornings im going take off the fender/bumber and take some pictures.

il get driving directions for those who want to come.

I’M IN!! let me know what time…

sometime late morning early afternoon.

sounds good…why the 1st week of May tho? not to late?LOL

thats why…
3 weeks was first weekend of may.
and it seems like a good time.

:SS :SS

who’s driving me?

well today i spend sevearl hours out taking some parts off my car
heres how my car is sitting right now

and here are some close up pics of some of the damage.

ohhh and while i was taking off the wheel well guard thingy i found this tool in my car, wonder how long its been there for.

my left fender is being a pain in the A$$ there are 4 bolts left (2 underneath and 2 when you open the door) which i can not get them off due to bad angles that they are at right now. im so tempted to just rip the siht off but dont want to.
any ideas of how to get them off? maybe il take some pics of those bolts later.

well i went back outside after supper and a nice cold beer to try again at that fender… and HORRAY! i finally RIPED that siht off.

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h144/l2efused/crash/fcukedupfender.jpg
and here is the god damn bolt that just wouldnt budge (it is striped/rusted/and fcuked.
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h144/l2efused/crash/tightnut.jpg

then i decided id get an idea of how my car is going to look so i just placed the black fender on, heres an idea.

the inner fender is pretty mangled. it would probably be a write off if u went through insurance.

ya the inner fender is pretty mangled, il just get some frustration out and smash it back with a mallot/hammer, also i still gotta rip off the rap support peice and put the new one on (well a used one, but new for my car)

and my insurance already knows about my car. and im still insured so all i gotta do is call them up and let them know im driving again. they already got someone to look at the car to decide if its a right off or not (or at least they said they were going send someone, i never did see or hear of anyone looking at it besides a few people wondering if i want to sell the car as is awhile ago)