:rolleyes:

Wow that is shitty beyond belief man. Wish I still had front end parts to help you out, but unfortunately they’re all gone. Is the other guy taking any fault?

Look at those JDM signals.

:oops:

Hey If you want new parts just pm me or steve we can get them for cost plus 10% from nissan since we work there :smiley:

Yeah buddy, I’d be happy to help. Shitty deal though.

thanks alot guys, ill let you know if i need anything.

my cousin actually just took his front bumper off his black 240 to replace it with an aftermarket one… PM “el diablo” on this forum, see if he’d give it up.

you wouldnt have a JDM passenger turn signal sitting around would ya?

Shitty luck. Let me know if you needstock parts.

i got to full sets of the pop-ups if you want em. full with motors, let me know.

Time to convert to a Silvia front end my friend!!!

well, i am the kind of guy that looks at the good outta shitty things, and he didnt hit the fender which is a huge plus, no one was hurt ( execpt your wallet! ) so all in all, it coulda be alot worse…

:!:

you should create a new thread in the general area saying you need some help, but im sure theres someone here that can help!

I can’t weld, but I’d be happy to help you wrench on it.

Yeah buddy, I’d be happy to help. Shitty deal though.[/quote]

Whoops, that’s a lie. I no longer work at the Nissan Dealership. :E

WHAT… since when!! why not?!

Since about 5 o’clock today. They really didn’t have a reason for firing me, but they were going to do it anyway. Then I scratched a Titan and that sealed the deal.