New Guy - 2002 Civic Si

Yah, I had a black Scion xA before this, and I could never keep it clean. Whites not so easy either, but it hides most of the scratches.

TheCor… crAppAchicO = Lyndon

So theres 4 ep’s on the site? are you going on the first shift cruise of the year? Its the 25th of april

I’d like to try to make the cruise yah, me and Austin in his FA5

Sweet well have to take some pics of the si’s. The shop i bought my springs from are giving me a hard time right now. I hope i get them in this week. But i wouldnt be suprised if i didnt.

What shop is that? What setup are you getting? You got a members ride page?

lotta love for the white on white on the 518 boards

on 8th gen civic, that scheme gets hated on a lot- not sure whats up with that

White is one of the best colors on Hondas… or any car for that matter. Sounds like 8th gen civic sucks, haha! I like both cars pictured!!

Im gonna make one once im done getting wheels and tires on along with the polished ITR valve cover. Im almost done with the VC, but i dont want to put the wheels on until the cars lowered you know. i have/or will have: 3"fujita cai, obx v3 rh, 06 type-s midpipe, esmm, 21mm type-s rear sway, corsport v2 endlinks, spoon rear lower tie bar, HFP struts and eibach sportlines. I have a type-r wing coming right now im just looking for a good deal on kpro.

Awesome car man its really clean. I used to see it all the time in clifton park on rt9 but havent in a long time.

hahaha love the sn, you had Mr Weiner at Shen I take it. I used to live in CP, I’m still there a lot tho

Hahahahaha thats so funny. Everyones like what the fuck? Im glad someone knows where it came from.

The other dude may want to leave earlier as he’s an older gentleman so who knows, maybe you could get moar hours if you asked? IF they’d even hire someone…

They work me like a president for one chicken wing an hour, and it’s not even spicy.

BUMP for some new pics…used photoshop too because I don’t have the greatest camera.

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h257/fatbob0154/CIMG3239.jpg

What happened to the red H on the steering wheel???

played out son, my cars not JDM enough yo

blk is the new jdm!

looks niiiiice

real clean man… welcome to shift, beware of nut swingers

Yes, sir- I’ve still got the CRX, hopefully it’ll be in shape to actually make it to the autocross next weekend.

Oh, and in case I didn’t mention it yet (pretty braindead lately), welcome!