New Guy From East Greenbush

I beleive it, Japenese cars just arent for me. I had a honda, it was nice… but its just tooo much work if you want a fast car. Id rather just buy something with a 302 V8 or a Turbo already in it.

a 302 fast lolololololollololo:rofl:rofl:rofl

:rofl

Chevys trash

yeah, mine went 15.7 the first time I had it at the track. I thought Mustangs were fast when they were stock but mine wasnt.

yeah ok ,and that slaab ya got is a cool ass car :thumbup

LSX > *

I tried to save you but you’re digging a hole with personal attacks and attacking/making fun of certain makes and models of cars.

o man now here we go u should not have said that. Every ones about to get angry.

Ford > Chevy

dude just stop before this gets really ugly

The only new Chevy Id buy is a Corvette but I dont see that happening. I like alot of older Chevy’s but most of the current ones are shitty. Impala and Malibu= rental cars, Cobalts blow, etc

:facepalm

you’re on your own.

Oh I 100% agree, the new camaros are a BOAT! cobalts are trash! malibus are crap, and impalas are alright if there the SS. Corvettes are always the best bet.

Now if you take it back to the late 60s, there isnt a chevy I wouldnt take.

listen ya waste of sperm whenever ya gettin froggy take a stab at the car in my sig …see how that queer little ecobox does against it . trust me it wont end in your favour .unless ya get the rest of the cops in back of ya to get me

inb4 complete shitstorm, what happened here?

a Mustang would smoke it

that is a cool table tho have to admit.

he’s trying to race one but the owner is being a pussy