NEW GUY HERE

Look at it from my perspective. You came on here talking about stuff you really didnt know about. Wanted to run a 30r on your 1.8t. list goes on. a few days later I get broken into. your a no show.

Put your self in my shoes. when someone take $10K worth of shit from you, you play your cards, and follow each lead to the fullest. If you notice I also mentioned,“I hope for his sake he has nothing to do with it”. I ment that.

Scare tactic. Gets people to act quickly. If you hadnt signed in a while, how come it only took a few hours to blow up this thread and “prove yourself”? Shit works doesnt it.

I never told the CPD anything about you. So what I highlighted in italics is bullshit in your head. :rofl

Another thing, I am not giving you a bad rep. your own actions here, prior to my car getting broken into, and todays, will give you a bad rep. No need to come to your house so you and i can thug it out in real life. In fact your name came up by MANY other members here. So I am not the only one getting in your shit.

I carry more respect than you will ever know. No offense but yoru only 17, dont bite off more than you can chew kid. I have been around MUCH more shit than you will ever see.

annnnd. last thing you might not have anything to do with it. STILL hope you dont. BUT the people that did this, you know. I will leave it at that

see above. :thumbup