new guy here

hey guys my names nick im the noob here im on a couple of other forums i was over at 518cs for awhile but it seems to be dead there now im also on alldakotas i am a huge dakota fan i have (which is my project) a 93 dak lowered 5-7 static witg a built s/b its was switched over to carbed and my DD is a 94 3kgt woth a c/f hood and 18 lexanie wheels ill have pics up soon any? ask i love them

Truck is pretty cool.

I hope you bought the 3000 like that as a beater, otherwise the guys here won’t be too kind to it.

Welcome to the Shift. Don’t take anything seriously here it’s a fun group overall, they tend to forget they all started out not knowing anything.

You can get to know some of them over some food tonight at buffalo wild wings

http://shift518.com/showthread.php?t=27350

Or at the local shop and Shift sponsor on the 7th

http://shift518.com/showthread.php?t=27316

Yes he bought the car like that. I went to HVCC with the kid that built it… that was years ago.

lol yea i hate this car im lookig for tge stock stuff to put on it im.a muscle guy all day long v8 and posi lol and no dont worrie im cool i bust balls hard core i can take it all i wirk on rigs all day truck shops are the worst

That’s perfect.

There is a member who recently made a thread titled “update” who’s putting after market wheels on his 3000. He may have a pair of stockers left for cheap and you could probably make a buck selling these wheels.

Good luck!

Welcome and the truck sounds like a fun ride

318 or 360?

i think it’s a 340.

its a 318 with shaved and ported heads big cam and the obv stuff intake headers ect
i got more that needs to be done to it but i got all winter eight now beds iff getting ready to clean the frame do my rear sway bars and caltracs once the moneys in my hand so if i can make a few hundred on those wheels it would be perfect

318,s love high comp and nitrous . Welcome man

They love the shit out of a good port, too. Stock 318 heads, or 360? Let it breathe, and it will pull like a sumbitch at high rpm. Nice project, good luck with it.

i like it

i also like that it’s not herrafrush, raked like the rednecks, and isnt an S10 like the rednecks.

haha the only s10 id drive is one with a s/b mopar but thanks guys i love and aperciate the positive feed back the motor runs strong we had a simular set up on my bros dart mines a bigger cam tho the heads are 68 318 heads so they were non smog to start this engine has been built since i was 16 im 21 now and ive never had it on the road so im hoping itll go like a raped ape with the right gear in the back