new guy here

Hey guys, i just joined up here and i just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I’m 24 and i live in delmar and i drive an 86 BMW 325e. Its nothing special but definatly a work in progress. It’s currently under the knife goin through a heart transplant with 325i motor goin in and a megasquirt standalone. It’s currently lowered on H&R sport springs riding on GSR fat five wheels. I do all the work on my car and now also my truck and would be happy to give anyone a helping hand that needs it. One of the things i do is weld especially with exhaust work. Happy to be a part of the board and looking forward to contributing.
Heres an old picture of my car, lost all my other ones to a hard drive crash a lil while ago but i will be adding more soon.

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g298/keeperman13/DSC00068.jpg

:rofl Nice E30, never seen one with phat 5s though :rofl

first off welcome and sounds like a nice project good luck …second let me know how the megasquirt runs lookin at doin it myself on mine

so far the megasquirt is in millions of pieces in a cardboard box on my coffee table. I’m waiting for the stimulator and my tuning cable. I was going to get the built in usb adapter for it but i’ve heard of a bunch of problems with it so i just decided to get the DB9 to usb adapter instead, cheaper too. Once its together and synced with my PC i’ll let ppl know.
The GSR fat fives look quite nice on a lowered e30, in that pic its not lowered yet and i cant take one know of it because i dont have a motor in it.
This warm weather is starting to piss me off, its such a tease. :angry2

welcome aboard! i think i’ve seen you on rt. 9 before, maybe not though

i love e30’s

oh shit dude I didn’t realize who you were, you were at NMMR too right?

welcome aboard, this is the place to be since NMMR died

Welcome aboard! I <3 Fat Fives, one of my fav OEM Honda wheels, but an interesting choice on E30 that would cause you to be burned on a stake alive among the die hard Bavarian Motorsport Crowd.

Haha word.

Because the ‘die hard Bavarian Motorsport crowd’ are all about name brands and such. They associate quality with a name, and price.

If you can make cheap Honda wheels look good on a BMW, you’re ok in my book.

Yeah but some would argue e30 basketweaves look better than those…

Welcome to shift 518 :banana

The basket weaves are ok, i’ve liked the fat fives ever since i’ve had em on my dc2.
btw, nmmr is up again. My name is Keeperman13 on there.

welcome…

now get out

lol jk…you will learn who some of the bigger jack asses are on this site (cough:travis:cough) lol jk

you gotta ditch the fogs up front, other than that it looks good, nice to see some more old school german rides around besides germanmusclecars and myself

yea, the fogs are already gone. Right now i got an Is airdam on it along with the foglight blanks on that in black. much better lookin. Damn, wish i had some pics.

welcome o.j. ;D

about time your up on here.

can’t wait to resurrect your car and my e36. soon bro, soon. :ninja

If you want pics, come out to pretty much any Shift518 event and I’ll make sure we get you plenty of proper pics.

Or go to Shine day this sunday (in the events section)

welcome, good to see another deutche auto guy on here