New to this forum

What’s going on everyone, I was looking for a forum around my area (Oneonta) and the best one I could find is here. I’m 22 years old going to Wentworth Institute of Technology for mechanical engineering. Own a shop in Oneonta since 2009 called KMMG AutoSports, this summer I plan on going to EFI classes to make my Dyno more useful!

-Currently building a 2000 Trans Am with the specs in my sig. the shortblock is now for sale because I have changed my mind from N/A nitrous to building a LSX 427 with a 94mm turbo.

-My favorite daily driver is the G8 with the specs in my sig. it ran a 12.75 @ 111 with a 2.120 60’ on a 8" all season tire. Spun until around 60-70. Waiting for parts to come in which will include new camshaft, cylinder heads, FAST intake, 3400 converter, off road connecting pipes, under drive pulley, wires, and a 3.45 rear end. Hope this will be in the low 11s with a 305/30/18 Hooiser tire and i’ll do a 100 shot to be in the high 10s.

:beer

Welcome to the site. Good luck in your ME studies.

nice cars, welcome!

welcome im intrested in watching the trans am come along:)

Fuck f-bodies

Welcome!

Whats going on man! welcome to the show!

Engineers are always welcome here. Help contribute to the tech sub-forum.

As posted…fuck f-bodies

Welcome to shit518

Welcome!

How did you end up finding the forum?

Through LS1tech which had a link about a turbo setup and that link also has Shift518…

Am I missing something about “Fuck F-bodies”…?

Ur missing the sarcasm, which their a ton of on this site! Lol ur trans am seems verrrry serious and ur g8 isnt lacking at all, very impressive. Can u post the link from ls1tech that has shift in it? Thanks dood

They have F-Bodies lol… your car ran a 12.75 with all the stuff in your sig right now?

Welcome.

Yeah everyone who said that owns an FBody

I just looked because I was interested - could not find it.

Yes on an 8" all season, should be closer to a 12.4/5 with the DRs. Your 60’ looks better…

Yeh I ran a 13.05 with the 18" GT wheels and Eagle RSA’s… Just an Intake/Catback no tune or anything as well.

That is good! Our 2.92s kill us.

Oh well,I prolly wont go as far to replace the rear end with another lol

I like the sport metallic too btw, I test drove one at Otto cadillac when the color came out. I couldnt finance until about 2 years ago so got mine used.