New guy- needs parts

So i just bought my 1889 nissan 240sx about a week ago and i am in love with it, I Do custom work on cars mostly interiors so it is just starting to get better. Tomorrow I install the K&N air filter and mass air flow sensor, And in that time I have figured out how to rewire my lights for my own style of lazy eyes where you can pick height of lights seperatly and keep them on. I will post up picks when finshed I am just working out all the bugs starting from scratch sucks. But My many problem is I need a areo kit nothing to out there just sleek and simple even any ideas would be great, and coil over suspension, so any help would be great.

Nothing done yet in pic

Thanks For any help
From Gordie

First thing’s first it’s A 1989,lol
As of right now i have an invader side skirt for sale not yet posted in parts for sale p/m me if interested.
If not you can always go with a oem skirts and rear valance , switch up the front bumper in to a non pignose and the get a bings front lip there sweet.
Good luck with you car, GREAT choice.

first things first he said he wants a sleek aero kit, not some ricer invader bodykit. second of all who are u to be laughting at buddies car and third its his car let em do what he wants with it

just grab oem side skirts, bings rear valance and pignose front lip to start off.
coilovers you can msg varun.
good luck with your part searching.
cheers mate.

laughing NOT laughTing and it was about the 1889- 240sx its a1989
why would i make fun of the best car in the world? stock or not.
so chill.

i have some oem skirts for sale pm me

ive got authentic 180sx type x rear valances

smae as bings

and ive got the cheapest price on son right now

let me know if your interested