New Guy - That's Rite.

Hey, what’s going on everyone? My name’s Billy and I’m from down around the Belle Vernon region. I drive a 1985 Plymouth Turismo, seen here . I was recently hit by an impatient driver, though, so now I have to get busy doing some repairs to the car, and in the process installing the Direct Connection B&M Supercharger kit, a523 5-speed swap, and a 5-lug conversion so I can install the set of Shelby Lancer CSS rims that I purchased not too long ago. Everything is under way to have it ready for the 15th annual SDAC event, being held in Cincinatti, OH this year on JUne 25-29. Of course, I will also be attending Carlisle, the MOPAR Nats in Columbus, and most likely the PRP Chrysler Classic and possibly the MOPARS in the Park up north.

I basically joined up with this forum to see how many guys out there are involved with the mid 80s to early 90s turbo dodge scene, and try and gain some interest in establishing a chapter of the SDAC here in the western PA region. So far, I have about 15 people that are the foundation for the chapter, but I would like to increase that number if possible. You do not have to own any particular kind of Dodge, but if you’re a turbo Dodge enthusiast, then you can still join. Please PM me with any questions. I look forward to meeting up with some of the members of this board from around the area, and look forward to being of any assistance that is needed.

It’s nice to be aboard, I’ll see you around.

BTW, I’ve been a member of www.turbododge.com for a couple of years now, so please check that board out as well. Plenty of great people to speak and deal with, as well as plenty of tech support.

welcome to the site1!!

Welcome Billy…tell your friends about the site too.

welcome, i know a few people from fayette city that are into chryslers like yours.

Thanks for the welcome guys.
Who are the people you know from my town there Camino? There are a few, but the biggest Chrysler fans I’d have to say would be my family lol…

welcome

Welcome - I’m just up the road from you.

welcome:beer:

welcome, i’m from down your way

i’m from around your way too… welcome

welcome

welcome turismo! got some parts for me??? :rofl:

Wow, a good bit of you guys around the area then. Have any of you seen me around, cuz from checking out those pics. above in your sigs./avatars, I honestly can’t say I’ve seen younz.

Shelby, first off, check your PM’s. Secondly, what kind of parts you looking for? I have a good bit of TD related stuff, so let me know!

i need all kinds, message me on aim cuz this is becoming :offtopic: :slight_smile:

welcome to the site. I may be interested in getting parts from you as well later down the road. Also in the area of where u are.

I’ll be in touch then guys.

To get us back on topic, I’m a newbie lol…