New guy with mazda.

Hi im new here my name is Chris and i drive a black mazdaspeed3. I live just south of albany by exit 12. some might of seen me driving alot on 87 heading to saratoga. white rims and black every thing else.

hi

Sup man, welcome. Sbardy has a MS3 as well. Nice ride!

Thanks for the welcome.

Welcome…

But is it necessary to put every mod in your sig…

Putting every mod in your sig =

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXw6znXPfy4”]Senor Chang - YouTube[/ame]

did you buy this used?

if so did it have a borla muffler?

Ok forget the sig just thought people like to know what was done but that’s ok. So Anyway I did buy the car used but it was stock. I got it from white plains.

lol
-you must spred rep before giving it to AVB again

welcome to the friendliest site on the internet. Make sure to contact moderator Bennyfizzle with any issues

we do like to know whats done, thats why there is a project section, we just don’t want to see it every time you make a post.

welcome.

Hey you edited your sig and didn’t fag out… Welcome you might just make it around here

Hi I have an MS3 and I too listed all my mods.

Welcome! A few members on here have Speed 3’s. GD3Skier, PJB, to name a few.

Welcome,

Keep away from bennyfizzle, hell try and touch your cock
Alpine will assume your a drug dealer and ask to buy coke off you
Pitman will post 5234 threads on police brutality & will also contradict everything you say with wierd as fucking responses that make you like “da fuq?”
Special kid will try and make friends with u, but as nice and harmless as he is u will still hate him and end up making fun of him
Boostcreep thinks hes paul walker (pre car crash incident) but doesnt resemble him in the slightest bit and never drove an eclipse or skyline as far as i know
Krazykid is a good dude with alot of knowledge but dont ask him a question unless youve got 4 days free to read his responses
Sbardy drives a pimp ctsv caddi because his cock is only 3.2" erect
Slomarro will fuck your girl if u bring her around bc his girl wont fuck him… He will also randomly post pics of his nut sack so be fair warned
Pjb is a 30 something yr old man, cool as fuck, but lives with his mom, collects matchbox cars and is obsessed with goats… (Forrest gump voice) “and thats all there is to say about that”
Nolan, i dont even no his forum name is black… But really white & takes real nice pictures
I will update this list tomm possibly, im tired

:rofl plus rep.

Love4boost will talk a ton of shit that you will swear is false until he posts pictures or videos to prove it

hes a liar, its really 3.7 inches when i push back on the skin.

plus rep

spot on.

*probably one of my shortest replies in years right here.