New Member -- Duanesburg/Albany

Hey guys what up… new to SHIFT518. i was at the colonie HS car show and saw a few of you guys and decided to sign up.

i drive a red 2010 mazdaspeed3. no mods yet but some are on the way.

i live in Duanesburg but im constantly in Guilderland, Albany and Bethlehem (Delmar/Slingerlands/Glenmont) for family and i work in Colonie. so im all over the Cap District.

hope to see you guys around

Welcome to the site/community. PM me for any aftermarket parts needs. Enjoy what the site has to offer

welcome. post some pics of the car

Welcome and nice car

welcome… don’t take things personally and watch out for 20wrx09

<–prime example:rofl

welcome

Very true lol welcome

here are some pics of the MS3

pics are up

and not that its anything huge, but i have removed the MAZDASPEED3 emblem from the back and replaced the dealership license plate brackets with tinted ones… i think between the 2 it good for at least 5hp

more info on this “SLaM” car club…seriously? LOL

I really like your car. Is that navigation??? if not whats the thing near the top of the center of your dash?

welcome.

where abouts in dburg? a couple of us are located there. You go to dburg hs?

Welcome!! :clap My neighbor just got a black one not long ago.

Welcome neighbor

right near the 20 & 7 intersection – across from the post office…
and no i’m originally from slingerlands (right outside albany) – went to bethlehem hs

no i didnt get the tech pkg… im assuming your not talking about my radar detector and the “box” actually in the car’s dash – its my “info box” (fuel economy, audio info, etc.)

wouldn’t have given that much info out…just sayin

Welcome. From the first pic, I was going to say the emblem bothers me, but you fixed it. :lol

Yeah YOU shouldn’t, I think he will be fine tho.