New Guy

Name’s Andrew, and I’m from New Castle, PA, which is a bit north of the 'Burgh (Guess I’m closer to Youngstown, but there’s too many Browns fans there…) I’m a college student for now. Still toying around with what to do when I graduate. I drive a 1997 Subaru Impreza and found the site through the regional NASIOC forums.

welcome. 2.5RS??? if so nice car. WRX swap?? :x:

What school?

Nope - RS didn’t hit the states until 98, so I’m just rocking a 2.2L for now (I might drop in an EJ25 or STI motor next summer though if I get bored enough.) I’m a Junior at Westminster College right now, but I might end up transferring into Pitt next fall to finish things up.

welcome i am a pitt grad here!!

welcome!

Smort38 and fshowcars both went to westminnie.

Know of the blimp whistle up there? :rofl:

Can’t say I do :stuck_out_tongue:

welcome

welcome:beer:

Welcome, do you know Rachel Webb?

welcome

Good to see another person from New Castle here.

hey im from new castle also

The name sounds familiar for some reason, but I can’t put a face to it. I’m a science major and a commuter though, so I’m really only on one part of campus most of the time.

Welcome

welcome

welcome here

what’s up man. i’m not too far from ya. i’m right over in Hermitage and i have a few friends in new castle/new wilmington. i used to live just a few miles from west minster in west middlesex. you should roll down to the dyno day saturday. there’s a couple of us from up here going.

welcome

welcome!