New here, 600+hp 300ZX, I know some of you guys from back in the day

Welcome Jerry :tup:

wow yes Z32s like whoa on nyspeed :tup: thats hot
my spoiler, yet u wont get half the shit i do since u have triple the power mine does haha

:tup: yes, do it.

Welcome

Hey hey buddy, glad you finally made it on board. I will live vicariously thru your Z lol as it is powered by my ignition lol

Hey I gotta give your car some love considering yours is rocking lots of stuff off of mine :slight_smile:

What’s up Onyx and Andy?

http://www.streetneeds.com/uploads/misc/HPIM1473xx.JPG

wow, you’ve changed. Stay off the pipe son. welcome back.

Hi there. Looks like a sweet ride!

actually its my old ignition…you get nothing :slight_smile:

whats up Jerry, its Jon with the vette…well no vette anymore. good to see you made it here :tup:

^^^^

Yeah well you drive an avenger so you get nothing :stuck_out_tongue:

just cause i dont have a ladder on my whip…dont hate :cry:

:lol:

welcome aboard man, cars are looking fantastic.

welcome… and i love the cars

i dont think he’ll be racing chuck unless he halls it up from ohio. whats up jerry havent seen you since we picked kyles car up last year. good luck with the car dont break anything.

welcome to the board, that is one sexy Z :eekdance: :tup:

u mean 2 sexy Zs

so. hot.
welcome aboard

Wow, orgasma-Z. Beautiful. And you’re restoring the Datsun this winter? It looks mint!

Thanks for all the compliments everyone :slight_smile: Just like any project, the 300ZX will never be finished, but it sure has come a long way in the 5 years I’ve had it. I’m still putting break in miles on it, seems like I’ve been doing that forever, but its an all out animal any time I give it some punch. Should be in the 650-675whp range :slight_smile:

As for the Datsun, it will be restored to a pretty much original condition. Its a very very solid car, just a little rough around the edges. Looking forward to getting started on that.

sup