new here

Just wanted to say hi
my name is Tony, i got a 2001 S10 that is bagged and a 2005 Blazer Xtreme that i have for a daily driver. The s10 is pretty damn slow, reason for the name and the Blazer is, well, just stock.

welcome

OMGHI2U

Theres a few truck guys around here for You to get along with :slight_smile:

hey there I got a s10 myself. Just a 3inch drop and a good all around Daily Driver

i still drive mine a lot, atleast 4-5 days a week it gets out there, just i dont like to drive it to work, the mall, any stores, etc… What else do you have besides a 3in drop?

just swapped in another engine and tran because the ones that were in it had 190k and wasn’t liking me anymore. It’s not fast or anything, just a DD.

thats cool, did yo have the 2.2 or 4.3 in your truck? mine is a 2.2, I was going to do a V8 swap, but not with gas prices now. Im sure my Blazer will turn into a small project. I already bought drop spindles and blocks for it, i should have those on soon…

welcome !!

welcome :tup:

welcome :wave:

thanks, i figure i better post a pic of the rides

the Blazer
http://s-seriesforum.com/albums/bagged/IMG_0004.sized.jpg

and the S10
http://s-seriesforum.com/albums/bagged-5-3-06M/100_0135.sized.jpg

plans for the Blazer are to just lower it for now, plans for the S10 are to completely redo the interior and carpet the bed. Maybe a LT1 or LS1 swap if funds permit it.

:tup: both look pretty pimp…

and from what i hear lt1 swaps aren’t that costly…

then again, look what i’m use to paying for swaps… :hang:

:wave:

thanks, im sure the swaps and builds you are used to can turn into headaches with how much gets spent on a boosted motor being put in your car.

the swaps can be costly depending on the way you build it. You can go from a completely stock drivetrain swap which is basically the cost of parts up to a badass setup with tons of HP. My friend dropped in a 383 LT1, turbo 350 trans, Currie 9in, Nitrous, etc into his 99 Xtreme and it was far from costly. For mine, a 300hp motor with a solid trans and rearend gear would be fine, i dont need it to run 10s

About time you joined up.

good looking trucks, welcome aboard :tup:

welcome, both trucks are lookin good :tup:

yeah i know, im lazy

see ya at work

nice trucks

welcome nice ridez :tup: